2019 West Coast Nationals (Tucson Az)?

I'd be interested if we can race with no roll bar. Went to watch BG for the first time this year and it got me somewhat motivated to fix my ride. I wanna race! Colder months works better for my phat azz and for the turbos.

I'd be interested if we can race with no roll bar. Went to watch BG for the first time this year and it got me somewhat motivated to fix my ride. I wanna race! Colder months works better for my phat azz and for the turbos.
No worries on that. Get your car ready and let's do it. I'm waiting to hear back if my November dates are good.

It's going to cost people some money to attend but this is a closed event so with damn near unlimited runs. Once I get the dates confirmed I'll try to get the money part figured out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IDK. I have a feeling Lou won’t let that slide too long. Either way, I’m up for the task
I just read that Dodge is offering a new Hellcat engine that can be purchased complete. I think they call it Hellelephant 1000 hp.

I just talked to Lou. Do to a horse power inferiority complex, he has officially purchased a Dodge Demon.
Who wants first crack on putting this yuppy car in it's place?

You're kidding, he did?

Lou was just sent a link to this thread. Let's see if he'll bring his new "Slowpar" to AR, to get sand kicked on his face again. :eek:

I just talked to Lou. Do to a horse power inferiority complex, he has officially purchased a Dodge Demon.
Who wants first crack on putting this yuppy car in it's place?

If my "new" Regal I recently got running may be up to the challenge if it's first shakedown outing meets expectations in Tucson at Joe's track rental this Sunday!

Nope, not kidding!
A red one too. Guess he figured it would look faster.

Well, I guess we can all rest better at night knowing that Lou finally has some dependable transportation instead of that ratty old Hello Kitty he was schlepping around in............;)

I just want to run my shit. T&T, heads up, whatever. Hopefully Lou shows up so me and his other kid Spoolfool can double team our daddy
Listen sonny the only way you or your brother will be able to have chance with those oil leaking museum pieces is with race gas & at least 30 # boost . Then after you run over the crank & splatter the bottom end all over the track come see me for an engine.