You can type here any text you want

206 Eastern peformance billet roller cam.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

434nova

Would anyone happen to know the specs on this cam ? I have it in my motor and am trying to find out lift , duration , lobe sep ? Looking to order valve spring and want to find out as much info as possible. Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you do not have specs or a serial number on the cam so you can go back to who made it, you will need to have it checked on a machine to determine this info.

There are various shops that have this capability.

I think Bison could do this for you at a reasonable cost?

I wouldnt mind doing that but the cam is in a running engine in the car. Last resort would be to pull it if I cant find any info on it.

Bump for any info. Thanks

I beleive this is just a comp cam 206 roller

Not sure why you would be changing valve springs, this should not be that old few years and the newer springs retain pressure much better than the old weak stockers.

Hope this helps

Was told cam and springs are around 10 years old. It was sold as a eastern performance cam. From what I found company has been closed for a while.

My ESP cams were made by Schneider Cams, not Comp. Can't help with the spec's tho.

Back