You can type here any text you want

3" DP, Knock guage, heater valve cat hanger

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mcroz3

Kirban 2 piece Stainless Steel downpipe with Jersey dump added. Pipe has been welded so no clamp is needed. Uses stock exhaust erlbow. Includes test pipe if you need it $100.00

Knock guage $20.00

Cat/exhaust hanger $20.00

Stock 86/87turbo exhaust elbow good for porting $20.00

Brand new AC/Delco heater valve for 86/87 $40.00

Prices do not include shipping.

mcroz3@comcast.net

put me first in line for the knock sensor. how does it hook up? i have an audible knock sensor right now, does this use the same connections? power, one from by the cpu, and ground? do you take paypal?

Louster38 said:
put me first in line for the knock sensor. how does it hook up? i have an audible knock sensor right now, does this use the same connections? power, one from by the cpu, and ground? do you take paypal?

Yes. Three wires One power one ground and one to the computer. $26.00 shipped. Paypal at mcroz3@comcast.net Thanks

Cat/exhaust hanger

E-mail sent about using USPS money order. If good, send me your address. Thanks.

where are you located? if close i will pick up if not how much shipping to 08060 nj for the dp and test pipe?

thanks

i think i saw you on another buick site and it said west chester? if this is so i will be in plymoth meeting "norristown" tomorrow night at my builders house can we meet there or there abouts? got cash for dp and test pipe

thanks
don

Pics of rad support and rear lenses Lenses are good driver quality good for black out Make reasonable offer

Cat /exhaust hanger sold Rad support pending payment. Make offer on the rear lenses.. Someone must need a heater valve

Kenne Bell ram air canister

Upper rad support sold. Still have tail light lenses, heater valve and new item Kenne Bell ram air canister $ 35.00 shipped in the U.S

Back