3 Hotairs need to go now

GNeric

My baby, my 84 Dr Pepper car: stock with homemade cold air kit with 8" K&N. Walbro 340 hotwired. 237 regulator. 12" 2800 stall. Oil Booster plate. F-Body radiator. 160 stat, 87 GN fan. Homemade alky setup. Billet breather. Front frame braces, Rear seat braces, 265/50/15 rear tires. Posi. Casper's chip. GN spoiler. New GM hood insulator. One piece front air dam. 18,000GVW Plate style trans cooler. 3rd brakelight. A/C converted to R134a. Recently new window belt moldings installed after paint. Paint is under 2 years old. Car was valued at $4500 before paint. Runs 14.7 at 91. I have some pics.

85 T-Type: Stock rebuild of pretty much the whole car. Engine built by Edwards Engines in Albuquerque, NM. Trans rebuilt. Stock stall converter. No squeeks or rattles. Low miles on replacement turbo. 94 ATR chip. Hotwired Walbro 304 pump. Test pipe. Dual mufflers without tailpipes. White exterior, blue interior. Odometer reads 56,491 and I put 1,429 of those miles on it. Needs window seals. Never raced. Have some pics.

85 GN: This car got all the goodies and I was going to worry about paint and bodywork later. Now it has to go also. Mildly ported heads/stock valves, TA-33, BlueTops, Poston adjustable regulator, Poston 107 cam kit, Double roller timing chain, Oil booster plate, Poston fuel pump hotwired, 3"downpipe, test pipe, 3" Torque Tech dual exhaust without tailpipes, 18,000GVW cooler, Hughes 10" 3000 stall, built trans with Mallendar trans brake, Posi, worn Nitto drag radials. New suspension springs (all 4), front end rebuilt about 5 years ago. Large radiator, 160 stat, 87 fan, 87 ECM, 87 MAF, MAT sensor, A/C converted to R134a, Rear seat braces, Front frame braces, 2 Thrasher chips (92 & 108) 9" K&N, boost gage on A-pillar, oil and water gages in console holder, recently new window belt moldings, 3rd brake light. Have only a few pics. Car is rough. Original owner like to drink and run from police, thus needing paint and bodywork. Best run to date 13.06 at 105.

No reasonable offers refused.

The wife would be happy with that. Do you need any pics? I could send them but I am on dialup and an Apple iMac so it would take a bit to send what I have. :eek:

Yeah, send me whatever you have please.
You could also call me at 310-256-7682, I would want to ask some questions about the T.

I'll have to go in and resize all my pics. All are too large to upload. I'll try and get some pics posted by tomorrow night at the latest. Thanks.

I can send out pics to anyone who wants to see them. I've tried resizing them but this stupid Apple iMac won't save them after resize. They are over the size limit so TB.com won't take them.

I wouldn't take less than $1500...but then the way it looks, I probably couldn't get much more than that. :D

Still taking offers. They need to go. Hate to take them to a car lot where any old yahoo could get ahold of them or worse...a junkyard. :(

All these cars are completely driveable. I drive them in rotation. Sometimes they sit and I drive my S10 if I have a bad feeling like something is going to happen. If it does, let the S10 get hit. :D I've put about 1429 miles on the white T since I finished the car. I bought the GN with about 106,xxx miles and now has 123,838 on it.

For $1,500, I'll buy the GN, please give me a call Eric.The interior on the Ttype didnt convince me.
Thanks,
Joe

I'm interested in the 85 white T.
What is the condition of the body? Any rust? Any dings or dents?
How much?

Dave

pics posted for you bro! ;)

BTW, Damn fine cars!!!

Attachments

• 3amigos01.jpg
    3amigos01.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 135
  • PainT01.jpg
    PainT01.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 125
  • PainT02.jpg