3 Hotairs need to go now

You never let me have a chance to talk to you about the GN and see if Id take it. I just got the pics of it this morning.

Sorry, my85, but I received a phone call the was basically told "I'll buy it now". One of my neighbors even came by to check it out right after the phone call. Had to send her home empty handed.

Both GN and 85 T are considered sold. White T being picked up Sunday and GN being picked up Monday. 84 still needs a good home. :( Just can't afford to keep them all with the other cars I still have.

Hey Eric,
Call me and let me know what's the best price on Dr. pepper.
Thanks,
Joe
310-256-7682

GN is sold. Both T's are still here. Joe, I'll try and call you tomorrow on my lunch break. I will be at work the whole day as the transporter is coming to get the GN and I won't have a ride until my wife gets off work to pick me up at the end of the day.

Interior of the white T has been cleaned and the carpet came out BLUE. No more grease stains. She did a wonderful job. I can take new pics if anyone is interested in it still. Thanks.

Sale pending on white 85 T. Thanks.

Dr Pepper car still needs a good home. :frown:

A+ Seller

Just a quick note to everyone that you can buy from Eric with confidence. He sent me over 20 close up pictures of the GN and the description of the car could not have been any more accurate. He is also very understanding in knowing that it takes time for a transport company to schedule a pick up. I recevied the title and keys in just two days after he got payment of the car. His communication skills are perfect...with phone calls and E-Mails almost daily. I wish everybody was like him! He is definitely the ''class'' in Going Fast With Class. :)

Thanks Bruce, I appreciate the kind words. White 85 T is sold. Thanks guys. 84 Dr Pepper T still needs a good home.