You can type here any text you want

30 Spline Eaton Posi clutch kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttypewhite

Who has any links on where I can get one? My clutches are toast. This is for a stock rear end.

Thanks Paul. I'm sure there will be several interested in the parts since they seem to be so hard to find.:cool:

I talked to a rep today about that and he said it is a much more aggressive kit and will give the clutches more life, but it comes with a trade off. You will get chatter during turns. My car has every driving characteristic of a stock Buick. I can't stand noise of any kind that was not there from the factory, so I will be bypassing that.:redface:

Who has any links on where I can get one? My clutches are toast. This is for a stock rear end.

Quick question for my own curiosity....You said you needed 30 spline clutch kit ans then you say its for a stock rear. Stock rear had 28 splines. Are you running a 30 spline unit in your stock housing. Is that what you mean by stock rear? Only reason im asking is because Ive been looking for a replacement clutch pack (28) for the stock LSD for months with no luck. Let me know what you find out. Thanks

I think all the parts from Summit are for aftermarket eaton posi carrier's not the stock G80's but i caught that also!
Chris

Back