You can type here any text you want

325/50/15's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Underboost

Mr. Dull
Does anyone know what Backspace is used with a 10''x15'' rim when notching and going with the 325/50/15 Dr's? Any pic's?

Thanks in advance ;)

depends on the notch ... we run 5.5 but use a 5/16 spacer ... don't think anyone makes a 5 1/4" backspace .. those tires are HUGE :eek:

Attachments

• 325s.JPG
    325s.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,407
That looks perfect Grumpy Nice! ;) See I have 5 BS now with 1/2 spacer for my 275/60/15's but was wondering what that would look like with the 325/50/15's and no spacer. I think the tire will stick out to much. :frown: My Aluma Star 2.0's don't come in half sizes.:mad:

i have 5inch bs on mine and the tire sits just inside the fender. no rubbing issues either.

Attachments

• 100_3245.JPG
    100_3245.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,139
i have 5inch bs on mine and the tire sits just inside the fender. no rubbing issues either.

That looks good also DANMAN. Ok maybe I'll do the 5 bs now. :biggrin: Keep the pics coming guys. The 325's look Awesome!

Did you guys in the high 9's notice a big difference in traction while cruising on the street with the 325's compared to the 275's? :smile:

Danman, what shocks and springs are you running?? It looks like you have a good distance from the wheel well to the top of the tire going. This is probably why your 5" B.S. is not causing problems. Did you roll the lip?

And I second T Spool, see a lot of 5.5" B.S. for notched 10 inch guys.

I had the flares widened 1 1/4" so I am going to run a 1/4" or 1/2" spacer with longer studs this Spring with the 325/50 on a 4.5" B.S. :biggrin:

Danman, what shocks and springs are you running?? It looks like you have a good distance from the wheel well to the top of the tire going. This is probably why your 5" B.S. is not causing problems. Did you roll the lip?

the springs on my car are hotchkis and the shocks are just regular old 3way adjustable drag shocks. i actually took and cut the fender lip out and smoothed the inside. the car also has airbags in the sprins to keep it from squatting too much.

Grumpy

Dan I am dropping my GN off at your house for one week. It better run low 11's when I get it back. All I have is 2 dollars. Do what you can. Thanks, AJ

Back