You can type here any text you want

325 vs 275 pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WSLN 6

Powered by Murphy's Law
Here is a pic of the new 325/50 vs the old 275/60 and my cleaning helper....:)
March808004.jpg

March808005.jpg

I Assume Your Frame Is Notched ,,,what Is The Rim Width And Bs On The Billit Specialties.....nice Setup

The rim is a 15x10 with a 5.5 BS. The frame is in the process of being notched....

I wouldn't say they have a lot of meat left....lol. The wheel is a Billet Specialties Street Lite series.

I thought you could Run a 15X10 wheel on these Cars with out Notching the Frame But i see you have a 325/50/15 witch is 13 Sec 11 Tread Very Big.
I like those Billet Specialties Street Lites alot. Not trying to Rob your Post.
Witch size wheel and Backspacing are you running with the M/T Radials
the 275/60/15 and the 295/65/15 with out any wheel well or Frame Mods?

There a lot of prior posts on wheel sizes and options with pictures. The 275/60 in the pic is on a stock T-Type 7" rim. Only rubbed the frame a little if you took hard cornering.

Here is a pic of the new 325/50 vs the old 275/60 and my cleaning helper....:)

I was just wondering if your cleaning helper could come over and teach mine the right way!!:p I have 5 and 7 year old girls that have the tendency to keep washing over the car in the places I just got done rinsing. Usually turns a 45 min job into a couple of hours!!:eek: You gotta love 'em!!:biggrin:

those look huge. I'm really looking forward to seeing pics with the wheels mounted.

like those rims.. prob goin to them on the Mazda .. big difference in tires :eek:

Attachments

• MTtires2.JPG
    MTtires2.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,663
The 325/50/15 is where it's at!! :cool:

(and yes, you need a frame notch)

325_front_1.jpg

325_back_2.jpg

-Banning.

There a lot of prior posts on wheel sizes and options with pictures. The 275/60 in the pic is on a stock T-Type 7" rim. Only rubbed the frame a little if you took hard cornering.

I'm in the process of selecting some new shoes, and rims if need be, I'm pretty much settled on the MT ET Street Radials 275/60/15 on 15x8 4" BS (will be ordering the wider GN rims from gbodyparts, yes I know they're heavy but I like the stock rims) in the rear. Will these rub on an 8" rims as they do on the stock 7"?

As for the fronts, I'm thinking 225/60/15's on the stock 15x7 3.5" BS rims, are the MT ET Street radials used in the front as well or just the back? If they're no good in the front what would be a good option up front?

Thanks in advance.

how extreme is the frame notch to fit those tires? I was thinking a mini-tub would be needed.

post some pics when ya get them mounted

I am attempting "operation skinny frame" as we speak. We will see, should work without the spacer hopefully.

Back