340 walbro pump

Vsicks

ok guys quick question. i just bought some 80lbs and tt chip can i run my walbro 340 pump with these injectors? thanks

I ran a 340 with 60lb injectors on E85 for nearly two years. I've switched back to gas, but the pump is still going.

ok guys quick question. i just bought some 80lbs and tt chip can i run my walbro 340 pump with these injectors? thanks

Here is a link to an article that tells you how much horsepower you can make with different sized injectors,at 100% duty cycle (scroll to the bottom for that info, the math equations to figure it out yourself are above it) : https://www.boostedrps.com/single-p...e-Your-Fuel-Requirements-for-Gasoline-and-E85

The real question we need to know before anyone can safely answer you, is how much power are you looking to make?

A 340 will work with E85 but only for so much HP. As you'll see in that article, for 600flywheel HP you'll need roughly 85lb injectors, so 80lb injectors will work for roughly 550flywheel HP.

Hope this helps.

ok that was great nfo i dont think i want to go over 550. i would be more than happy with 450 im already getting moist just with thinking about being able to make that kind of hp

ok that was great nfo i dont think i want to go over 550. i would be more than happy with 450 im already getting moist just with thinking about being able to make that kind of hp

The link was helpful info, or my response was?

hahahah "moist" .... Trust me, once you reach 450, you'll want 500...then 550....then you wonder what happened to your bank account! hahaha

So I'm curious, what is your setup on your car?

I had a 340 with 90lbs injectors the duty cycle would go up on the injectors at 20psi I got a 680 now I just had the car tuned by cal Hartline on Saturday made 379 at 20psi

I had a 340 with 90lbs injectors the duty cycle would go up on the injectors at 20psi I got a 680 now I just had the car tuned by cal Hartline on Saturday made 379 at 20psi

...you made 379rwhp and you have the dual fuel pump setup for 680LPH??

Are you planning on making 1,000hp on E85 or something? Who told you that you needed to spend $800 on a 680lph fuel pump setup?!?! Wtf?! Dude a single 450lph would be FINE, if you needed a little more, then add a boost-a-pump! 680lph?! Dude someone took your money and clearly doesn't feel bad about selling you parts you DON'T need...

This fuel system got thrown on the car for now till second motor is done parts were laying around decided to throw them on

your info and the link were helpful thanks. yeah dude ive been looking at my bank account lately its definitely receding like my hairline. but thats ok as long as im happy. i get a chubby everytime someone gives me the thumbs up at a redlight or xpressway.

ok right now i just installed some rad ass LED lights hoping they make me at least look fast.
my turbo is a T-44, i got lonnie trans 3k stall, the 80lbs and matching chip, gn1 tb/plenum, 340 pump, hooker headers,
oh yeah i have lt1 maf and tanslator and sagging drivers door.

ok right now i just installed some rad ass LED lights hoping they make me at least look fast.
my turbo is a T-44, i got lonnie trans 3k stall, the 80lbs and matching chip, gn1 tb/plenum, 340 pump, hooker headers,
oh yeah i have lt1 maf and tanslator and sagging drivers door.
I have one nut smaller than the other, so don't get too down on yourself ;)

what happened you didnt like e85? ok cool hopefully it can handle 20lbs
thanks

I re-cammed the engine and the flow I needed to keep running E85 was more than the fuel lines could feed, so I switched back to gasoline. If I ever get around to upgrading the fuel lines and pump, I'll go back to the corn juice in a heartbeat. I can walk to a station that carries it and it's all over town here.