3RD ANNUAL TURBO BUICK MEET & GREET - SATURDAY APRIL 6, 2019 ( 5-9pm ) HOUSTON, TX

IMG_0888.JPG

IMG_0889.JPG

IMG_0890.JPG

IMG_0891.JPG

IMG_0903.JPG

IMG_0904.JPG

IMG_0920.JPG

IMG_0921.JPG

IMG_0923.JPG

IMG_0924.JPG

Thanks for a wonderful meet and greet ..it was great meeting online friends in person. Looking forward to the next one....and I will try to be one of the first 10 instead of the last one . Thanks for my saved spot with the rest of the Turbo Buicks

I believe the 2019 Dyno Tuning Event thread was locked. No problem, I got you covered...
This was a closed event, but the pics will disclose the local shop we used for the event. Jerryl managed the event. Bison performed the tuning. ChuckD ran the dyno. SteveV did some troubleshooting, and I did a little grunt work, and helped load, and unload the cars on/off the dyno. Out of respect to the car owners, I will not disclose any results. We had a great time, got some rain, lost power at the shop, briefly... all in a day's work... I had to cut it short, because of work, but it was great meeting, and talking with SteveV. Here's the pics. Until next year!
IMG_0934.JPG

IMG_0940.JPG

IMG_0942.JPG

IMG_0943.JPG

IMG_0944.JPG

IMG_0936.JPG

IMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG

'Nuff said...

It was great seeing everyone

Attachments

• jAPxowG8.jpeg.jpg
    jAPxowG8.jpeg.jpg
    927.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG951040.jpg
    IMG951040.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 37
  • CqvECoBY.jpeg.jpg
    CqvECoBY.jpeg.jpg
    694.4 KB · Views: 37
  • cfuPfV0s.jpeg.jpg
    cfuPfV0s.jpeg.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 34
  • p_qGeTR8.jpeg.jpg
    p_qGeTR8.jpeg.jpg
    724.6 KB · Views: 36
  • flhCdjMI.jpeg.jpg
    flhCdjMI.jpeg.jpg
    947.8 KB · Views: 34
  • UyuLzHk0.jpeg.jpg
    UyuLzHk0.jpeg.jpg
    661.6 KB · Views: 35
  • ZUOJFDOc.jpeg.jpg
    ZUOJFDOc.jpeg.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20190408_144505_852.jpg
    IMG_20190408_144505_852.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 37
  • fkoR81jM.jpeg.jpg
    fkoR81jM.jpeg.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 33
Real people... real cars...

View attachment 338700

James, you always have and always will be a class act! One who never shies away from lending and helping hand!

Few will truly appreciate the commitment and HARD work involved in putting this event together. Success is not defined in the car count, but the quality of people who showed up to confirm their support. Here is proof of your leadership; Despite the possibility of rain, some of these cars that never see wet pavement showed up! Thank you for being such a great friend and Houston Buick Stud!

Anyone know where I can get a shirt like this?

James, you always have and always will be a class act! One who never shies away from lending and helping hand!

Few will truly appreciate the commitment and HARD work involved in putting this event together. Success is not defined in the car count, but the quality of people who showed up to confirm their support. Here is proof of your leadership; Despite the possibility of rain, some of these cars that never see wet pavement showed up! Thank you for being such a great friend and Houston Buick Stud!

Thank you for the kind words, Jerryl. You know that my journey with these cars, and this community, started with YOU. I will never forget that, and I'm proud to be a part of it.

And yes, I know where you can get a shirt like this. PM Kimberly ( Zeus 1 ), she ordered it for her Son. She should be able to help.

I could've used Steve V when my car decided not to start when I was leaving lol.

That is my son Broghan sporting that awesome Buick shirt. I ordered it from the Puerto Rico Buick group. They have them available on eBay now.

Thank you for the kind words, Jerryl. You know that my journey with these cars, and this community, started with YOU. I will never forget that, and I'm proud to be a part of it.

And yes, I know where you can get a shirt like this. PM Kimberly ( Zeus 1 ), she ordered it for her Son. She should be able to help.
It was nice to meet you James and a helluva an event. Also, just an an FYI Ken White has a big track weekend coming up in the next week or so in the DFW area if anyone is interested.

yeah that thing was loaded up and black smoking bad.
Yeah I don't think the chip is right for my car. I need to figure out what fuel pump is in it and get a new one burned. It's way too rich at every moment possible.

What another great Turbobuick event. Special thanks to James for putting together this meet for all of us. It was great to meet the other turbo owners and have a good time together.

Thanks James!