You can type here any text you want

5.7 tt chip for e85?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bpman1234

eric this ones for you i got this chip and injector combo it was purchased from tt my ? is the chip was set up for a bigger turbo i think a 60 and i have stock turbo can i run this chip with my almost stock setup with some adjustments that i can do my self with foot pedal ?or will i have to send it in to you?also if i send it in will i be able to make it a 6.1 please reply thanks

Attachments

• IMG458.jpg
    IMG458.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
You would most likely have to set the WOT fuel as low as it will go, so the fuel curve would be a little funky. You can try it and see, but it might need to be reprogrammed.
It can be converted to a 6.1 chip also.

Whats the charge for the conversion and programming.

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

hi eric just placed an order and paid just want to so know all i have to do is send you the chip above ?order #10777,thanks

Ok, but...

You ordered a 5.7 chip.

Here's your notes in the order:
"want to upgrade to 6.1 for use with gen2 for wideband tracking and my combo.thanks"

A 5.7 chip is not a 6.1 chip. Also, a 6.1 chip is not really made for a Gen 2 Translator.

The proper chip for a Gen 2 is the Extender Extreme G chip.

For wideband tracking, you can either use a 6.1 chip with a Powerlogger, or an Extreme G chip (if you have the wideband connected to you Gen 2, which doesn't require a powerlogger).

So, what is it exactly you're looking for? Then we can figure out what chip you need.

Regards,
Eric

I have the Gen2also have the powerlogger also have the LC one all connected right now I'm using the pro chip but I bought this e85 combo so I can go e85 I have the three and a half inch maf

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

Back