6.200 Stage II Carrillos

Ron Tarabori

Have a very nice used set of matched 6.200 Carrillo rods. They are .894 wide and bushed for a .927 pin. 7/16 SPS bolts. Looking for around $500. 814 435 2939

Ron,

Are those rods straight up or offset? BTW, did you pick up my engine yet. ;)

THX
Neal

Trade for Odd Fire Crank

No takers yet, so, will trade for a nice odd fire crank 3.580 or bigger or post war Lionel trains.

Ron,

We have at least one odd fire Moldex crank for sale, don't need the rods though. If your interested I can check and see exactly what is in the shop and get you some pic's.

:cool:

Having some e mail problems here, so, Travis the rods are sold. Thanks. Mike, yes I'm interested in the crank. Get me some info. Don't need any pics. My e mail is coming in ok but I'm not getting out. Thanks Ron

Travis the rods are sold.

Ron:

Who's being a hog and buying all the stage stuff that's been coming up for sale? I hope this guy gets a motor built soon. I hope you haven't been taking any rubber checks from this guy.

Jason

Originally posted by postal
Ron:

Who's being a hog and buying all the stage stuff that's been coming up for sale? I hope this guy gets a motor built soon. I hope you haven't been taking any rubber checks from this guy.

Jason

I like to know who that person is as well. I also heard that he is from the Midwest and that is my territory. Whoever he is he stepping on my midget toes.

Ron it was nice meeting you over at Boohers place.

Take care
Prasad