-6 or -8 fitting for fuel rail?

Are you looking for an inlet fitting or pressure port fitting? Pressure tap is a -4AN. The inlet is dependant on your fuel line size. Most use a -8AN for fuel feed.

Are you looking for an inlet fitting or pressure port fitting? Pressure tap is a -4AN. The inlet is dependant on your fuel line size. Most use a -8AN for fuel feed.

It would be the pressure port, where the FP gauge attaches to. Are some brands more durable than others? It just started dripping and when I tried to tighten it, it broke in half, leaving a piece in the swivel. It was already tight. Are they made from cheap aluminum?

Parker makes them in steel. I wouldn't trust an aluminum one myself.

Here is one source for a -4 x -4 female/female union if that's what you are looking for. I usually use a TEE one or fue pressure gauge and one for fuel drain at the rail.

6565-04-04 | FEMALE JIC SWIVEL x FEMALE JIC SWIVEL ADAPTOR

Check with a local hydraulic supply shop in your area. JIC is the same as AN (37* flare) Hydraulic fittings are MUCH cheaper than pretty blue/red AN fittings, but are MUCH stronger. (though much heavier, too.) If it's under the car or used on the fuel system I tend to use the cheaper JIC stuff. Out in the open on a nice car I'll use AN (Earl's. Russel, Areoquip) You can also get the JIC in stainless steel, too.

Parker makes them in steel. I wouldn't trust an aluminum one myself.

Here is one source for a -4 x -4 female/female union if that's what you are looking for. I usually use a TEE one or fue pressure gauge and one for fuel drain at the rail.

6565-04-04 | FEMALE JIC SWIVEL x FEMALE JIC SWIVEL ADAPTOR

Check with a local hydraulic supply shop in your area. JIC is the same as AN (37* flare) Hydraulic fittings are MUCH cheaper than pretty blue/red AN fittings, but are MUCH stronger. (though much heavier, too.) If it's under the car or used on the fuel system I tend to use the cheaper JIC stuff. Out in the open on a nice car I'll use AN (Earl's. Russel, Areoquip) You can also get the JIC in stainless steel, too.
Thanks Ken. I'll check with the local shop and see what they have. I already installed the 'Mr. Gasket" brand fitting but I think I should remove it and put a stainless steel one in there.