You can type here any text you want

'65 Chevy Bel-Air SURVIVOR, 33k original miles, WISCONSIN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

moparkid

'65 Bel-Air sedan. 33,000 original miles, #s matching 283 w/powerglide trans. One family owned car, bought brand new in my hometown (still has the dealer sticker on the decklid, I work for the guy who bought that guy out). I would recommend changing all the fluids, I did just recently change the oil. Tires are good but old. Car is mostly solid but some rust starting on the bottoms of the front fenders - it is 45 years old. Overall car shows very well and the interior is near mint. I've driven this car and probably put 40+ miles on it when it was taken out of storage. I detailed the car and the orignal paint is in good shape for its age. All chrome is original and has been polished out. Asking $6500 obo, and yes, the car does have plenty of documentation to go with it. If you are interested, PM me. I do have additional photo's I can send. I can also be reached at 608-212-7234.

Bump for a wonderful car. My mom and dad had a 65 like this when I was about 4. When they sold it to my uncle I stood on the sidewalk and cried as my uncle drove it away. I have always loved these cars. I hope someone gets it that will take care of it the way it has been taken care of.

Back