You can type here any text you want

79 Mali Swap...piks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
79 malibu piks (update)

WIRED UP THE DASH I DIED THE GN DASHBOARD BLACK ......
tb1.jpg

PAINTED THE ENGINE BAY SEMI GLOSS......
tb2.jpg

ALMOST THEIR....
tb3.jpg

PIKS OF THE CAR BEFORE....
IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

CURRENTLY PENDING SALE ON UPGRADED TURBO..NEED TO ORDER STALL AND DOWNPIPE...THATS IT

HOPEFULLY BY JAN IT WILL BE UP AND RUNNING......

motor is put back together just got my turbo in from bison.....

tonepiks005.jpg

tonepiks003.jpg

tonepiks002.jpg

tonepiks006.jpg

Did you have to move the frame side of the motor mounts to drop this swap in there? So people I have talked to have said you don't have to touch them others sa you do. I'm getting ready to do a V8 to TR swap myself?

motor mounts

nope im just getting the motor mounts for a 87 tr and thats it....just take off the one for the v8 and swap em.....

Nice looking project man, I used that landau black sem paint aswell, worked great.

I got the TR frame pads and motor mounts when I put my car together...

Didnt even wanna try the small block stuff.

some what update

i went back to school and i havent had the time to put my motor in....and my liscense was suspened for a couple of months so i just put it to the side but its about that time...the only thing ive done is customize my hood and bought some gn wheels and put em on my car.....here some piks im still finishing up my hood it should look good with the gnx vents on my car
l_f8fecc0af776c339bffd49420cb8f097.jpg

l_2a50e1ec6e7129a6594e78144321ebb4.jpg

l_5c0bdbd5baab11f070d542cb2fae26b6.jpg

l_5d2ffa1b61841831e710d7bf6272afd2.jpg

If your going to go through the trouble of cutting the hood, why not make those functional?

?

actually cutting the hood and welding the pieces was not that hard..it took me a couple hours but it wasnt that bad....but the worst thing is i dont no if it will clear once i have it on with the motor in:mad: should of checked that out first but i have an extra hood in good shape as a spare:rolleyes: as far as making it functional im just going to drill some wholes but thats it.....

Back