You can type here any text you want

81 monte carlo pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
Okay I found the pics..... This car is NOT in better shape than mine boywise, but the body isint a big deal to me.

here ya go

600 bones...

Not even closr to what you described it as kid.... 600 bucks? It might be worth that if it had a title. I'd offer 450 and part it on egay! Then scrap the rest...

be careful with the montes roof. a cloth top on that car = most have rust under them. i just finished fixing rust on a montes roof.if you know how to weld in a patch then its no big deal, but makes sure you knock on that back section to see if it has holes.

Dont waste your money, unless you haul it to a junk yard.

be careful with the montes roof. a cloth top on that car = most have rust under them. i just finished fixing rust on a montes roof.if you know how to weld in a patch then its no big deal, but makes sure you knock on that back section to see if it has holes.

Exactly what I was thinking Matt. My 83 NA had one of those blasted tops and the deck in front of the trunk is mostly gone. I have a feeling it will become parts for the other 2 now.:mad:

Dont waste your money, unless you haul it to a junk yard.

Been trying to tell him that Ty.

Exactly what I was thinking Matt. My 83 NA had one of those blasted tops and the deck in front of the trunk is mostly gone. I have a feeling it will become parts for the other 2 now.:mad:

Been trying to tell him that Ty.

I talked to the guy today to tell him I wasnt intrested unless he sold it for parts. It comes down to parts I would take the PEVR valve, valve covers, carb, intake, brackets, t-tops if theyll fit the regals, and the core support if its aluminum.

81's dont have a PEVR valve kid. It's got a puter. That's why it doesn't have a vacuum advance on the distributor.

81's dont have a PEVR valve kid. It's got a puter. That's why it doesn't have a vacuum advance on the distributor.

he told me that he had a PERV valve on another engine he has for sale that he also is considering parting out. The car is kinda far gone, but some parts are still salvagable.

he told me that he had a PERV valve on another engine he has for sale that he also is considering parting out. The car is kinda far gone, but some parts are still salvagable.

if you get the pevr and dont want it i will take it.

Back