You can type here any text you want

84-87 Buick Ttype, turboT GN restored & powdercoated floor shifter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOTERRORV6

The Street killer V6
ok guys most members will say 'why restore parts if it will be unseen".
My answer< some people are anal and picky when it comes down to restoration parts to the T. some odd parts are untouched. anyways, this is a nice piece that was recently finished.

the shifter Base was powder coated glossy black and it is helpful for surface rust prevention and the shaft was coated GN grey. Looks really good and pics do not do justice for this. This shifter was professionally done and breaks away from the traditional look.

$125 shipped

Thanks

Last edited:
Pic 1.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    903.2 KB · Views: 69
Sorry, my shifter is fine, however, I saw the title and curiosity got the best of me! So I just had to check it out (yes being nosy - sorry)!

And I must say very nice looking piece there!!

So bump for you, GLWS!

Sorry, my shifter is fine, however, I saw the title and curiosity got the best of me! So I just had to check it out (yes being nosy - sorry)!

And I must say very nice looking piece there!!

So bump for you, GLWS!

I agree and did the same thing. I would buy this if I did not have the G body parts Shorty shifter in my car.

Glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

every one ive seen has a small amount of surface rust on them, so that is very nice piece.
Just knowing its clean under there makes me sleep better @ night.
glws

Back