You can type here any text you want

86 GN Stolen in Jacksonville FL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blakboost

I was at work off Gate Parkway. It was stolen b/w 10-10:30am today! Stolen out of the parking lot there right under security cameras. Unfortunately the camera was just out of sight to my car Please call me if you see anything. Below is some details:

Tag: I79 RJZ
1986 Buick Grand National
Stock rims
Black of Course
3 gauge pillar pod with AEM Wideband gauge
MAF Translator Gen II
Electric Cutout
Scanmaster

Please call me with any details! Eric (904) 477-2305

DAM!! FOCKING T@#$% A-holz sorry to hear about the loss,:( keep hounding the cops, i would

Sorry to hear about your loss

I was just wondering what kind of security systems you had on there. I was stationed in Mayport for 3 years, I really hope you can get your baby back.

I was at work off Gate Parkway. It was stolen b/w 10-10:30am today! Stolen out of the parking lot there right under security cameras. Unfortunately the camera was just out of sight to my car Please call me if you see anything. Below is some details:

Tag: I79 RJZ
1986 Buick Grand National
Stock rims
Black of Course
3 gauge pillar pod with AEM Wideband gauge
MAF Translator Gen II
Electric Cutout
Scanmaster

Please call me with any details! Eric (904) 477-2305

I'll keep an eye out for you. Post the VIN when you get a chance...

They found my Car

Well JSO happened to find my car last night. It was off N Lane Avenue just past Rusty Acres Ford Parts Yard. I suspect some Sparkling Wiggles took the car, this is why I sure of it:

They took the factory radio and proceeded to put their own head unit in and install a full stereo system(subwoofers in trunk and all). They then removed all their stuff before dumping the car. They left my factory head unit in the backseat(Thanks). They left all of my performance items in tact. AEM wideband O2 sensor, MAf Translator, Gauges, etc. They did not touch the engine compartment stuff there at all. It looks as they they made provisions for some ghetto faboulous 24"+ rims. They put some type of spring retainers in front springs top keep it from compressing and they actually hacked the frame all up to make way for the large rims and tires in the back. The frame near the rear tires is the worst part about it. They put my stock rims/tires back on with 2-3 lug nuts on each wheel. The car has multiple scratches now and 2 so deep on the hood it hit bare metal. The motor, well lets just say the wastegate hose popped off and the car was running well over 25psi all weekend without race gas :( it sounds like it's running on 4-5 cylinders. No knocking sound though, may just have blown a headgasket. Who knows. I really don't want the thing now since it's all hacked up.

I'm amazed someone would steal a car and put so much work and effort in to it for just a few days. I guess when you have no job to go to everyday and nothing to lose, that is what you do. Die to whoever stole this thing!!!!

Pics to follow later today.

I feel for you. what a bummer. Did you have any anti-theft devices installed?

That sucks about the car..At least you got it back in close to one piece. What the word with your insurance?

Damn dood. Kind of scary. I live on the Westside (not far from where yours was found) and I don't have a garage. :eek:

BTW: Got the "sparkling wiggles" reference. Awesome and your probably right.

could someone tell me what a "Sparkling Wiggles is it seems like everyone knows what this means but i dont

I understand you are upset about your car, butttttt

Anyone who uses That Term on here I will ask to be Banned.

I used the term "Sparkling Wiggles"...Nothing more :) Do you still have your GN or T-Type? If so, good for you. I don't, so I think I am allowed to vent a little :)

Very sad to put it as nice as possible

This thread went from
Sorry to about your loss and I wish you the best good luck hope you find it, I’ll keep and eye out and an ear opened
To

Ok BLAKBoost

I will say this, I am still sorry for your loss, but do me a favor and ask your co worker that is Black, or friend, or maybe even a cousin of yours that you may just have. Ask them is it ok for you to vent like that, there are bad people of every race, once again I am sorry for your loss, but I wont hear that word again on here by ANYONE.
And I wont be responding to anymore on this post, a theft is hard like you being totally raped of all you have and put into something, but I just felt bad for your loss.

It wouldnt be OK for me to say it...but it would be just fine for him to say it to another person of color...Hypocritical dont you think:rolleyes:

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Back