86 grand national COMING APART!!!!!!!!!!!

ttaowner

IF ANYBODY IS INTERSTED IN THE SHELL LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!

I AM BUYING THE CAR FOR THE WHEELS ,EXHAUST AND ALL THE ENGINE UPGRADES THESE PARTS ARE NOT FORSALE!!!!!

ENGINE IS A 80,000 MILE UNOPENED ENGINE CAN BE HEARD RUNNING IN CAR ,ALL SENSORS,STOCK DOWNPIPE,STOCK INTERCOOLER,STOCK INJECTORS,MAF SENSOR,ECM,ALL PULLEY BRACKETS ETC.... $2500 COMPLETE

8.5 REAR 3.42 POSI $900
8.5 DRIVESHAFT $100
COMPLETE SET OF SEATS NO RIPS $750
COMPLETE CONSOLE WITH SHIFTER ETC... $275
5 PIECE GN REAR SPOILER $250
GN TAILLIGHTS $100 EACH
T TOP PARTS
DOORPANELS
GN DASH PLAQUE
GN DASH PAD

I HAVE LOTS MORE PARTS FROM OTHER CARS AS WELL

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING CALL I USUALLY ANSWER !!!

WILLING TO SELL SHELL WITH WHATEVER YOU MAY WANT ON IT IF IT MAKES SENSE OTHERWISE IT IS GONNA GET CHOPPED UP:D

I ALREADY HAVE 8 TURBO REGALS AND DO NOT NEED A 9TH ONLY BUYING THIS CAR FOR UPGRADES TO MY CARS.

IF YOU WANT TO SAVE THE 86 GN THAT HAS A CLEAR CONNECTICUT TITLE HERE IS YOUR CHANCE.

P1010511.jpg

P1010512.jpg

P1010513.jpg

P1010514.jpg

P1010515.jpg

P1010516.jpg

P1010517.jpg

P1010518.jpg

P1010519.jpg

Buick parts

Upper and lower door panels and the cloth pad cushion on the console can i see the driver side panels please take paypal ????

I'm interested in the wheels - What condition? caps? tires & size etc? What are the rims called? The centers look familiar but fluted rims are different ( I think)? Shipping would be to 53716 if the car is separated from them.

Thanks.
Bob

interested in upper door panels and shifter handle with all accessories to install ? let me know ill pay qwikly thanx

I might know someone interested in the engine. I'm trying to contact them.

Parts

IS THE CAR FOR SALE PARTED OUT AS STATED COMING APART OR AS A ROLLER I SEE PRICES FOR INTERRIOR PARTS REAR END MOTOR ETC. IF IT IS FOR SALE AS A ROLLER MAY GET BETTER LUCK IN CARS FOR SALE IF NOT I AM INTERSTED IN THE PARTS I POSTED ABOUT AND PMED YOU ABOUT AT 3:35 PM..

86 grand national COMING APART!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF ANYBODY IS INTERSTED IN THE SHELL LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!

I AM BUYING THE CAR FOR THE WHEELS ,EXHAUST AND ALL THE ENGINE UPGRADES THESE PARTS ARE NOT FORSALE!!!!!

ENGINE IS A 80,000 MILE UNOPENED ENGINE CAN BE HEARD RUNNING IN CAR ,ALL SENSORS,STOCK DOWNPIPE,STOCK INTERCOOLER,STOCK INJECTORS,MAF SENSOR,ECM,ALL PULLEY BRACKETS ETC.... $2500 COMPLETE

8.5 REAR 3.42 POSI $900
8.5 DRIVESHAFT $100
COMPLETE SET OF SEATS NO RIPS $750
COMPLETE CONSOLE WITH SHIFTER ETC... $275
5 PIECE GN REAR SPOILER $250
GN TAILLIGHTS $100 EACH
T TOP PARTS
DOORPANELS
GN DASH PLAQUE
GN DASH PAD

I HAVE LOTS MORE PARTS FROM OTHER CARS AS WELL

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING CALL I USUALLY ANSWER !!!

WILLING TO SELL SHELL WITH WHATEVER YOU MAY WANT ON IT IF IT MAKES SENSE OTHERWISE IT IS GONNA GET CHOPPED UP

I ALREADY HAVE 8 TURBO REGALS AND DO NOT NEED A 9TH ONLY BUYING THIS CAR FOR UPGRADES TO MY CARS.

IF YOU WANT TO SAVE THE 86 GN THAT HAS A CLEAR CONNECTICUT TITLE HERE IS YOUR CHANCE.
OR AS A ROLLER OR AS IN THE POST OR

James, if you do part it out, I'll take all the lights: Tails, Corners and markers. Also interested in the front seats, door panels and passenger door.

anybody who wants the shell / car / roller call me as i am night not writing back in forth to 10 people call me i will answer phone or call back

price on shell / car will depend on what you want on the car. i obviously know what the parts are worth i will give you some kinda deal if you buy the whole thing but i do not want to give it away

CALL TO DISCUSS YOUR OPTIONS!!!!!

i'm interested in the wheels - what condition? Caps? Tires & size etc? What are the rims called? The centers look familiar but fluted rims are different ( i think)? Shipping would be to 53716 if the car is separated from them.

Thanks.
Bob

wheels and all performance parts not forsale!!!

ANYBODY WANTING PARTS KEEP YOUR WANT LIST COMING AS I ALSO HAVE MORE PARTS THAN JUST THIS CAR

HERE IS A FEW PICS

P1000067.jpg

P1000038.jpg

P1000037.jpg

P1000040.jpg

P1000048.jpg

P1000047.jpg

P1000049.jpg

P1000044.jpg

P1000031.jpg

P1000022.jpg

Im just starting MY 79 Century TC

Hello boost Bros,
I have a 79 century TC that is in great shape but blows alot of oil were can i find a good rebuild kit? if anyone has any answers or thoughts for me please email me @ Ladwigjd@yahoo.com thanks alot