86 WH1 restomod

That's still a long waysout, but I'll keep it in mind. My car should be ready by then and hopefully be fairly tested out, but that's still a long haul for what will be a fairly new car. Memphis, Birmingham and Chattanooga are all about a 4 hour drive from me.

Planned route is DFW, Texarkansas, Little rock, then memphis Mike. I may be wrong on the little rock location but it should be fairly close to it.

Saturday June 1: Arlington, TX
Sunday June 2: Texarkana, AR
Monday June 3: Little Rock, AR
Tuesday June 4: Memphis, TN
Wednesday June 5: Birmingham (Hoover), AL
Thursday June 6: Chattanooga, TN
Friday June 7: Charlotte, NC

I could do Memphis to Chattanooga. My engine builder is probably going to get a good laugh when I tell him I want to take buick v6 built to make 1500hp and drive it 1000 miles. Other than buying better lifters and maybe a valve spring change there isn't much reason my motor can't do it. I'll wish I had A/C, but a road race style cool suit might work in a pinch in case it's hot. As I drove into Nashville last year I was next to a guy in a black 66 chevy II that obviously didn't have A/C. He had rags wrapped around him and was pooring sweat, but it was miserably hot that day.

Nothing better than a well tested high HP race car. After the Power Tour you can take the car to Hot Rod Drag Week! I remember how miserable Nashville was and how nice it was to get to the hotel and A/C.