87 Gn 46k $14,000 lots of parts Alum heads etc

Jason Carter

A Friend of mine is haveing a hard time selling his Gn with all the hi po parts so he is going to put it back to stock form. He has came down to $14,000 for the whole pkg 1987 Gn 46,800 miles all hi po parts have been purchased within the past year fully ported Gn 1 heads with BGC intake 70 mmtb,T&D shaft rockers black buick valve covers,Brand new in the box cam shaft 218-215 472 468, Persion turbo very nice 70 gtq .85 exh ,alky kit,scan master,mike licht ls1 mass air computer 83lbs injector translater plus,atr headers houston down pipe single shot atr exh,weld wheels, car has been two times to the track since parts were on low boost 10.70 126 i think it will run 10.20 133 with more boost. car has 5-600 miles since hi po parts were done .

If some one wants performance parts he would like to sell the whole pkg here goes
heads valve covers t&d shaft rockers $2000
cam $100 new in box,bgc intake $550 tb $200,alky kit $350
mike licht kit ls1 mass air 83 injectors computer translater plus$800 scan master $200,atr headers $700 single shot exh$300, houston down pipe $250,champion ac delete bracket $175 all parts are less than a year old all parts were puchased new and he has all paper work only 5-600 miles on set up.
parts wanted complete stock heads & intake ,turbo,valve covers
My cell# is 816-716-3017

ALKY KIT

WHAT ALKY KIT IS THIS? I WILL BUY IT .IF ITS THE TOP OF THE LINE THAT RAZOR SELLS? THANK YOU. FRANK.. PLEASE MAIL ME AT mcponch@juno.com WE WILL GO FROM THEIR. FRANK.

Re: ALKY KIT

Originally posted by mcponch
WHAT ALKY KIT IS THIS? I WILL BUY IT .IF ITS THE TOP OF THE LINE THAT RAZOR SELLS? THANK YOU. FRANK.. PLEASE MAIL ME AT mcponch@juno.com WE WILL GO FROM THEIR. FRANK.
The kit was purchased from Jason Kramer its a smg kit,
Also the turbo is $1000.00 this turbo will make big power

what we need to do is everybody thats wants the parts needs to confirm 100% with me. I'm doing all this for a friend I try the best i can to answer quetions just today you guys want
Intake
scanmaster
Headers
The down pipe is a 3 inch ss houson this part will be the last one to sell he may keep it depending on the rest of the parts sorry everything else is ready to go!
There will be some shipping on top of these prices we have a ups store so my prices will be fair no hidden shipping charges etc.
Some one needs to buy the heads the shaft rockers were $7-800 just for them. these are the Gn1's not the race 14 bolt one's (stock replacement.)

parts pending as of now for sure
Scanmaster,alky kit,
ac delete bracket to ttype white(thats a very nice bracket)

If you guys want to call my cell I can get back with ya faster 816-716-3017 i will not be able to return e-mails on monday
ttype white shoot me a e-mail I will give ya payment details and a mailling address for payment carterracing@netzero.net

WTF??I said I wanted the intake.:confused:

I wouldnt have said it if I didnt want it.I was the 3rd person to veiw this thread too.

sorry broke one let me see what i can do here you were pending pics this guy said he would take it like it is. None of this is for me Im doing it to help a friend out, please call my cell# 816-716-3017 I dont want somthing like this to happen and someone miss out.
this suff is going fast so please nobody get mad first come first serve.pm me asap

Originally posted by jano
Jason I sent you a pm

Jano,did you not see that I posted that I wanted it??You could be a lil more considerate before trying to undermine someones deal...

Sent you a PM Jason:)

intake

Originally posted by broke1
Jano,did you not see that I posted that I wanted it??You could be a lil more considerate before trying to undermine someones deal...

Sent you a PM Jason:)

Sorry Jano your 2nd in line for the intake pending payment from broke 1 he replyed first I sent ya (jano)a e-mail no reply.

Turbo,headers,computer set up injectors etc,heads,valve covers still for sale I'm going to start a new thread on tuesday any body else please confirm parts with me by phone i dont want any mix ups 816-716-3017