87 Gn 46k $14,000 lots of parts Alum heads etc

Sorry Brian I have no time for anything any more Jamie came by my house on sunday with this list of parts to post. He wanted everything put on the board so i did im just the middle man. Call my cell.

Originally posted by highboost
is the cam still avail? what manufacturer?
thanks keith

The cam is a lunati still new in the box.

parts still for sale heads rockers,computer set up injectors,cam

parts pending payment:
lou alki kit
t-type white ac bracket
broke-1 intkake tb ,valve covers (jano 2nd in line )
gn1 scan master
gn231 headers (gn1 2nd in line)

guys call my cell phone i cant keep up with all the e-mails i will return them as much as i can thanks 816-716-3017

Hi Jason, Is there any way we can do a search on that package for the AC delete bracket? I have not received anything as yet.

Hi

What is the current info. on the heads?? I got that they are GN1's for stk configuration with roller rockers!! what set up ar ethe rockers 1:65//1:55?? What ya trying to get for them ?? Also have the heads been ported any more or are theystk GN1's??

jayson

let me know if your wanting to do a partial trade for my stock heads for your heads and money to boot i will be willing to meet ya to eliminate the shipping hassle.

i started a new thread this one is to long. As I posted in the new thread the only parts that are left is the complete heads shaft rockers $2000,black buick valve covers,cam $100