87 Gn 46k $14,000 lots of parts Alum heads etc

Originally posted by John Wilde
Jason,

When is the BU coming out to play???

I was going to give you a call in a week or so your not going to belive it but the car is ready to run again im waiting on my bruno then were ready to go testing again its been a while 1 1/2 I got some killer updates to show ya Job is going to dyno it in the next few weeks Its going to be killer....

Jason,

That is great news.
Hit me up on the cell when ever and shoot me emails with some pictures!

Did you finish your house?

Talk to you soon!

Hey, posted earlier and emailed you about the downpipe. I will take it 100%. Let me know when he gives you the OK. Thanks

is the ac delete bracket still available? if so, i'll take it. I also have complete stock heads and intake i could trade up towards the heads. Also want the scanmaster, is it sold?

Originally posted by turbo_canuck
is the ac delete bracket still available? if so, i'll take it. I also have complete stock heads and intake i could trade up towards the heads. Also want the scanmaster, is it sold?
sorry t-type white has spoken for it . We might be able to do somthing on your heads and intake towards the alum.heads
send me a e-mail to my home computer i wont be returning e-mails until late tonight carterracing@netzero.net

Broke one

I wasn't trying to undercut anyone. I wanted to at least be put in line if you decided not to purchase the intake. I understand how things work on the board and I wasn't trying to step on anyones toes. I would be upset myself if someone tried to do that to me. No hard feelings.

scan master

Gn guy I need to no for sure asap on the scan master please send me a e-mail for payment details to carterracing@netzero.net or call my cell 816-716-3017

turbo-canuck if gn guy does not want it for sure your next in line for the scan master (nice transformer pic)

83 injectors computer
how much for these parts?
thanks

is it all 6 injectors with the computer and chip?

Originally posted by ws6formula50
83 injectors computer
how much for these parts?
thanks

is it all 6 injectors with the computer and chip?

Sitll a no go on the down pipe guys sorry

all 6 83lb injectors ship lsl mass air the whole kit is $800.00

Originally posted by Jason Carter
Sitll a no go on the down pipe guys sorry

all 6 83lb injectors ship lsl mass air the whole kit is $800.00

Jason
I have LS1 MAF with the translator plus already. I am running 60# inj but they are at 80% duty cycle @ 21 PSI, I am looking to upgrade to 83# inj, I would need the inj and the ECM with chip
Thanks
Have cash ready to deal

Originally posted by ws6formula50
Jason
I have LS1 MAF with the translator plus already. I am running 60# inj but they are at 80% duty cycle @ 21 PSI, I am looking to upgrade to 83# inj, I would need the inj's and the chip
ECM depending on price, but def the inj's and chip
Thanks
Have cash ready to deal

JASON-

It sure would have been nice for you or Jamie Meyers to let the guys here in KC know about these parts for sale off his car before this hit the internet.
I surely would have figured Jamie would have called me when the parts were up for sale, lord only knows i end up buying most of his parts when he parts his cars out once a year.

Some of those parts would work great on the car i bought from you and still putting together, i guess i should "stay in touch" more often.

Did i do something to piss you guys off?

Anyway, you got my number, let me know whats left.

BW

No kidding I have been looking for a 10 second car, Then I found this and thought great in my own back yard only to find it being turned back to stock.

Oh well good luck on the sell