87' GN last time under the Knife!!

This may be a long shot, but since it sounds like you have good fire, the only other thing left in the equation seems to be fuel. Have you entertained the thought that the fuel pump could be overheating and giving up the ghost, and not allowing a restart until it cools back down????

After one of these stall sessions, does the pump re-prime with key on? And if it does re-prime does the car still refuse to start?

Yeap,tried it, Full fuel pressure,no bouncing needle starting,I've read about the fuel starving issues (wiring,old pumps,relays tanks not grounded)I'm running a 5 year old but only 4000mileof total use reds single xp pump hotwired,I only have good firing patteren till the issue happens, this is more the End of the correct spark/firing patteren,an what's wierd, when it cools back down ,it's correct again...lol..but when it happens it's Imedeant,even if held at 2500rpm...in less then .001 second, no fire...

Have you checked your voltage from your alternator? Whatch it all the way till the car dies

87_we4 said:
Have you checked your voltage from your alternator? Whatch it all the way till the car dies

Agreed. Low voltage kills ign modules in short order. Maybe it's time for cnp from Cal or a Bailey tr6 module.

No change, did rebuilt the one on it just in case to a 210amp.

Agreed. Low voltage kills ign modules in short order. Maybe it's time for cnp from Cal or a Bailey tr6 module.

Could be,i looked into those, there nice! my car should still run with HD factory unit though,it's not all raced out,just really fast street car with street gas tune on alky an in boost.

I find out more on it tomorrow.

Building Break, Boosting for Orbit live...(Atlas5, 1-30-13,8:48pm est,listen for the Boost Cooling phase,heh)

CARS FIXED!!! ( Thanks Cal/Holly) The issue was with the alky system wiring.it would short out an take out the Map Sensor killing the Spark an the Car....

(The Green Wire)
IMG_3545.JPG

Out of curiousity, where did you get that rear frame brace? Did you fabricate that?

Had to make it. If you want to corner your GN,you'll need to add all the colored idems below (researched it all before i started this build)
Or,you could Buy/Build own boxed frame . but still,you'll need all the bushings an body bracing.Most all GN's are lacking the under both doors an over rear wheel well bushings aka the GNX bushings. Only thing not shown below is the Rad Core X-brace, an rear seat x-braces.
Brace diagram1Pro-tour Frame Mod GNaaa.JPG

March 2013 Madness Update...I haven't been able to sign in to TB.com for month now, I read the sites having issues...I pulled my car out of Bob's...He's caused more damage then good on this build. The Car is now at Titan Motorsports getting fixed....
I've found more wiring whoa's (That all should been found out June last year on assembly) , like frayed camsenor connector wiring,The Orange ECM power wire engine bay connector was corroded closed...I pulled my car out of Bob's an made it 10 miles an the car died. Had to flatbed home....The rear calipers rub the rotors,the front end height has inch or more difference,an the oil cooler lines leak...On the paint yea it looks good but there's several area's of flaws an mistakes. I might have to have the Whole car re-done!! I'll know more in the coming weeks..

IMG_3644.JPG2-21-13.jpg2-23-13 (2).JPG

March 2013 Madness Update...I haven't been able to sign in to TB.com for month now, I read the sites having issues...I pulled my car out of Bob's...He's caused more damage then good on this build. The Car is now at Titan Motorsports getting fixed....
I've found more wiring whoa's (That all should been found out June last year on assembly) , like frayed camsenor connector wiring,The Orange ECM power wire engine bay connector was corroded closed...I pulled my car out of Bob's an made it 10 miles an the car died. Had to flatbed home....The rear calipers rub the rotors,the front end height has inch or more difference,an the oil cooler lines leak...On the paint yea it looks good but there's several area's of flaws an mistakes. I might have to have the Whole car re-done!! I'll know more in the coming weeks..

View attachment 183821View attachment 183822View attachment 183823

Uploading is real slow,(just glad i can atleast update now sort of) i can't seem to deleted the double post yet till the site's at full speed again.Webmaster's feel free to delete my doubles,I try to check on another browsers if they go through so not to have them, Here more pics (i hope)
2-5-13 (2).JPG2-5-13 (3).JPG2-7-13 (2).JPG

The sparks thrower...(heh) rather make a light show then fluid fire!

All spent in 3 phases over the last 13 years, Drivetrain then Suspension then Paint an Body, Or atleast that's what i tired to stick to, didn't happen, i had ALOT over overlapping...At alot of extra expense. An it's still not Finished...Here's photo's of it in the Sun for the first time in year.

2-23-13 wind show.JPG0222131351.jpg

Attachments

• 0222131351.jpg
    0222131351.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 270
  • 0222131351.jpg
    0222131351.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 0223131127.jpg
    0223131127.jpg
    705.1 KB · Views: 263