11-8-12 (3).JPG
First she'll suck you in..
11-8-12 (4).JPG
Then Spit you out..
11-8-12 (5).JPG
Then Say "GoodBye"
11-8-12.JPG

Enjoy!

11-29-12 , Cars in the finial phase's...(changing things around,adding HID lighting an differant spolier,stiffer rear springs)...only got to drive it once,(then every thing went to crap) The Handling i can give any passengers Whip-Lash!!!

I now await word from Cal Hartline of: http://www.hartlineperformance.com/. to finalize the tune. He's came once already to start-it an do bug check. (add the 2.0 an cold start tune,fixed connector pin for MAP sensor)

Now if i can finally catch him again ,i'll be on the Road !!

( Please Place Cal Here )

IMG_3318.JPG

IMG_3315.JPG
The Second to Last kennybell original deul ram air spoiler from TA Perf.
Contact them for New Moldings soon available an Other spoiler opptions

Enjoy!

12-12-12, Cal came, Cal left, (Thanks Cal, for the direction an the new scan master 3,see you yet again in while)
Motor's looking like it's coming out. Pretty sure i broke the cam in some way.(Car died fire wise, then Backfired hard weeks ago) No matter what we tried (all new sensors an then re-checked,XFI on the lap top) the motor (cam timing) wouldn't run on all 6. I've seen one snapped before,an it was fresh build too..theres alot front cover tapping now..It's comp-cams roller kit for GN. I hear, an now more then likely have experienced the flaw in design, Twice. Time for something more dependable... Time to rid yet another $2 part that'll cause Mass Engine Failure . The new Deul Ram Air spoiler's painted an mounted.The HID heads lights are still in shipping..
Joy to the world, it's time for another rebuild.... la la la, la la la la
( got 20 miles of drive time this time........if Cal Hartline didn't show up the first time, wouldn't even got that! Thanks again Cal )

12-12-12  (8).JPG
12-12-12  (11).JPG
12-12-12  (6).JPG
12-12-12  (7).JPG
12-12-12 .JPG

Enjoy! (stay "tuned" ,Bhahaahaa, for more My drama....your not alone..It's just a Buick..)

Just to clarify. I went to the car a few weeks ago and fixed a couple things, installed a start up tune, and got it running. Hellobozo had a few things to button up then I was to come back for a final tune. Before I could get back, he and Julio took the car out and while running the car in boost it backfired and hasn't run properly since. I went over yesterday to help diagnose things and I think we have a good game plan. Right now it looks like an issue in the EST circuit (hopefully) or worse, the cam key is sheared.
Hellobozo has been through a LOT with this car and this is just a minor setback compared to what he's been through. I'm confident we will have it sorted out soon and hopefully he can have a great running car in time for Christmas. I know he won't give up :)

car is looking bad ass!

hopefully all the kinks will be worked out and it'll be up and running soon

by the way did I mention I'm super jealous of your paint job :(

car is looking bad ass!

hopefully all the kinks will be worked out and it'll be up and running soon

by the way did I mention I'm super jealous of your paint job :(

Thanks,

With Cal in my corner i'll be coming out swinging Soon. I always wanted a GNX. So i decided, why buy one that the value will drop if i drive it for $70,000. Just build one for $60,000 (Max effort build though) that i can Drive all the Time. I went alittle overboard on the paint job for street car,but i'm professional detailer, i can keep it that way.We lengthened the hood 1/8 inch,welded pillar cracks,aligned an straightened as much as possible. Regal's are no Lexus's on body panels for sure...

My God Bro that was great reading for the last 1 1/2 hours(im a slow reader,lots of pictures too). dont mean to offend you but you are one persistant SOB, but thats why your car looks BADASS;). as far as your cam being broken i think you would hear lots of bad noises when your at idle, but one fats whay to find out is just pull your intake off and take a look. Still curious on what the gameplane is with you and the WIZARD (Cal Hartline).

The jury's out till Monday. Harmonic balancers is fine, Compression test was 150-153 across the board. Now looking into the EST circuit, or i twisted the front of the cam. It's comp cams rollor kit,I'm told they only ride small section of there key. Yeap , i'm persistent, I've been waiting on the car for 10 years...

12-18-12, Called F.A.S.T., told them the problem, They said, "Well, thats odd..." 8^/, So the box is going back to F.A.S.T. an there going to put it on a Buick they have there. If the Box is fine...I'll be sending them there broke camshft next...
What has happened is the car died then backfired on a slalom test. Maybe from fuel slosh or oil pan slosh the Motor lost fire,Maybe my car out handled the XFI circuitry or was loose to begin with,heh ...i don't know why it cut-off.but it's eletricail

After that, the car would only run/idel "ok" for 2-5 minutes ,then just Die, out of the blue with no contact with anything....Instant Ign. stall

I then called Julio from http://www.alkycontrol.com/ to come check his Alky system an look over the motor wiring/vacuum lines. I went an bought $65 worth fittings/lines. We spent 6 hour's fixing alot the mistakes. Right when we'er going for test ride, the second Julio closed his door, the car died instantly again (for the second time, it was running some before that,but only runs for couple minutes then cut's off) If you Clear started it or If you wait couple minutes it'll re-start. We did,It did, we went up the road an it just died instantly again, there was no under-boost backfiring like Cal thought. The car ran so bad ,it couldn't even build boost. After being stuck in the middle of the road for 10 minutes i got it back to the shop. Julio suggested Coil pack/Ign. Module ,Crank sensor. So all those been replaced. No effect,still not running correctly,an now won't even idel

Then last Weds. 12-12-12,i had Cal come-out again. Where in the same boat with the XFI. no access to it.An just my luck he didn't have an extra box to swap-out.

The Shop done a compression test, was all 150-155. Harmonic balancer ok, an not spun. , i did hear tapping in the front of the motor, but the motor wasn't firing on all cylinder either. I ordered new Cam sensor cap/Detonation sensor an tracing the wires to the XFI for breaks/shorts. Maybe the audio knock short out the XFI.

If the XFI's good, the motor's coming back out...time'll tell...

This glitch is a real pain/pin in the arse...I've replaced "all" the sensor's,coil pack Ign.module, Checked compression (all at or just over 150),harmonic balancer/ring,cam sensor ring,ran through as much senor wiring as could be had. Had Julio from Alky Systems out, Had Cal out from Hartline perf. out. Now i've sent the XFI back to F.A.S.T. The issue is no communication from XFI to the IGN. Module for advancing. If the box's circuitreys good, It has to be a harness issue somewhere. I've spent $2000 trying to find the problem,an i'm almost there....I should find out Monday if the Box is good,F.A.S.T was hooking it to a Buick GN they have there Yesterday. Out of everything that can cause this issue i have it down to XFI box (bad circuit) ,Harness issue (pin 15),or Cam key-way issue (twisted the cam)....The Cam will be the last on the list (in that case, i'll be yanking the motor....) I await word....

12-12-12  (10).JPG

1-11-13 Glitch Found Out....::::: Ignition module :::::
My old one was going bad..(only ran the motor for 5 min. then died )
The Brand New one i replaced it with wouldn't work at all...( The XFI couldn't control it )
I have Two more Ign. Mods. in route now .They'll be in next week....what a PITA....
So now i blew most my New custom Wheel Doe..I'm back to saving up some.
These are the wheels below i've looked into,Avante Guard F140 series 18x10 an 18x9 for the front,custom off-sets,gloss black centers,blacked out rivets,chrome lips . The New T/A Perf. Deul Ram Air one piece spoliers is painted an mounted (passenger sides ducted to Tranny cooler with it's own Fan,Oil coolers the main center scoop,the drivers sides scoop fresh air intake for motor) Also the New HID headlights ( before/after's below) are hooked up an mounted..Next week back to Test Rides!! The 2013 Buick GN show at Old Town's just round the corner...

281423_360130410745668_14009170_n.jpg

IMG_3479.JPG

12-12-12  (9).JPG

IMG_3480.JPG

That is THE nicest paintjob I have ever seen online! Ever. I would be scared to drive it. Or park it anywhere. It doesn't even look real. I can only imagine what it looks like in person. Darth Vader wished his helmet was that shiny and deep.

That is THE nicest paintjob I have ever seen online! Ever. I would be scared to drive it. Or park it anywhere. It doesn't even look real. I can only imagine what it looks like in person. Darth Vader wished his helmet was that shiny and deep.

Thanks,It took alot of scouting to find a painter that could turn out the quality job i was after, This is the cars first an hopefully last paint job for another 20 years.I built the drivetrain over the last 10 years an the original lacquer paint was on the way out, it's 3 times faster then it looks..;^)

1-27-13,Well Hell........ The Car's Back to the 5-10min stalls. Wasn't the Ign. Mod. after all,the first one was good!!!. The last i've tried was a totally different XFI box, Same Effect, Car dies in 5-10 min. run time, Won't fire back-up for 10 min.an only repeats...... The Mech on the car has gave-up. I have Cal coming out again to try an strangle this Gremlin!!! The car has everything it needs to run, when it Quit's it still shows all the signs of having everything needed to Run....Weird!!! The front-end's done,the new trans mounts are in.It'll all ready for road testing less the Stalling Issue!!! The Balencer nice an tight an don't move un-bolted.The crank sensor's been replaced an Caspers re-wired/connected.I've bought the entier F.A.S.T. senor kit for GN . No Effect...

IMG_3528.JPG
IMG_3529.JPG
IMG_3530.JPG
IMG_3531.JPG

1-30-13,Just waiting on Cal to arrive, i took more pics.Drivetrain,Rearend,The Tires i'm going to burn-off, an the ground clearance,(i'm adding skid "Bars". not plates underneath to save the drop oil pan bolt an the super extended hughs tranny pan)

IMG_3536.JPG
IMG_3537.JPG
IMG_3539.JPG
IMG_3541.JPG
IMG_3542.JPG

This may be a long shot, but since it sounds like you have good fire, the only other thing left in the equation seems to be fuel. Have you entertained the thought that the fuel pump could be overheating and giving up the ghost, and not allowing a restart until it cools back down????

After one of these stall sessions, does the pump re-prime with key on? And if it does re-prime does the car still refuse to start?