You can type here any text you want

87 gn long block

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

allgojoe

Trw forged pistons, stock crank turned and balenced,206/206 billet roller,weber heads,weber ported intake, center billet mains,arp hardware,harlen sharp roller rockers 1.60, o ringed heads. I bought this motor from a fellow board member a year ago put about 2000 miles on it tops runs awsome. I had a pt-61 turbo on it and with a low boost and very conservitive tune went 11.20 at 124mph with a 1.8 60ft. So this motor will for sure go well into the 10's. I am selling cause I had Weber build me another motor that is getting put in this weekend.$5000 shipped!!!

the motor in my car may be bad i dont know i am looking at it this weekend. i let yo know

How much would you sell just the short block???Because I have the champion intake and weber is working on a set of heads for me now.Thanks Mike

Motor

Is the timing cover included? Let me know if you can get any closer to 4,000. I would come pick it up! Thanks, Tim

Back