87 gn part out

how is the body- Fire wall to trunk panel? how much would do you want for it?
Don't need any other parts be sides the body (no doors, no trunk lid or anything else) but i am interested in all of the T-Top related interior (top half) and the T-Tops them selfs.
Does it have a clean title?

Parts

How much for the upper and lower GN door panels? Need anything in trade?

waiting on the pics so I can do what I have to do to get the concel..... I need the floor shifter also..... give me a call your a great person to talk with....Kam

sunshades/rear seats

the sunshades have been sold and i'd rather sell the seats as a set because to break the them up hurts the value in my opinion.and...i do not really want to ship the seats as stated originally.just to big.

Interested in the grey t-top interior piece, the "T" shaped forward center piece and the long piece that runs down the middle along with the hardware. Can you verify that theyre not cracked or some pictures to Lsantana954@gmail.com

Would like to go 2nd in line for the bumper fillers!! PM me a shipped price to Ohio if the other guy passes!!

Thanks!!

I'll try this one more time:confused:
How is the body- Fire wall to trunk panel? how much do you want for it? Interested in the body (Fire wall to trunk panel and all of the T-Top specific stuff.
I Don't need any other parts be sides the body (no doors, no trunk lid) but i am interested in all of the T-Top related interior stuff (top half) the T-Tops them selfs.
Does it have a clean title? Any rust issues?

turbopowered68.i have a past reg and a bill of sale from the guy i bought it from.the guy i bought it from never registered it but owned it since 04.i can better tell you about the body this weekend.im bringing the car to my shop and gonna take it apsrt.when i get it on the lift i can better tell you.i have the t-tops themselfs but the plastics are questionable and ive had others interested in them before you.if you want such specifics on so many things wouldnt you rather just call me?i put my # in this post.

stupid me

ok guys,you know what?like i said.ive never parted out a car before.the way i listed this thing was stupid of me.im gonna take the car apart this weekend.then im gonna take individual pictures and list everything separate with its own pics.for those of you that showed interest first in certain things,i know who you are and i'll be sure to let you have first refusal.i did not go about this the correct way,but i will from here on out.i appologize if anyone is pi$$ed because of this.my mistake.ed

ok guys,you know what?like i said.ive never parted out a car before.the way i listed this thing was stupid of me.im gonna take the car apart this weekend.then im gonna take individual pictures and list everything separate with its own pics.for those of you that showed interest first in certain things,i know who you are and i'll be sure to let you have first refusal.i did not go about this the correct way,but i will from here on out.i appologize if anyone is pi$$ed because of this.my mistake.ed

i'll call you in the morning about the Body.