You can type here any text you want

'87 GN T-Top for sale in West TN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tu7308

'87 GN T-top with 14X,XXX original miles. Unmolested car with beautiful non original paint. Never wrecked, super straight body. Only (minor) mods include Red Armstrong 93 chip, cold air intake and adjustable fuel regulator with gauge. New original bumper fillers front and back. Very clean in and out. Front bucket has small 2-3 inch tear in fabric and small tear in carpet. All original interior. Tops DO NOT LEAK. Cold A/C. Only thing that doesn't work is the factory boost gauge. Everything else works fine. Selling to help fund daughter's college fund. Located in West TN. Email Michael at luvmy70@charter.net or call 731-693-4040 for more info. This is a beautiful car. Serious inquiries only please. Price is $12K which is negotiable. Will entertain reasonable offers.

Our Grand National.jpg

DCP_0684.jpg

Here are a couple. Hope they come through ok. I can email additional photos if needed.

Thanks for the interest but this car has been SOLD. Congrats to the new owner. :biggrin:

New Owner of Car

It is nice and EXACTLY as described by seller Could not ask for a more honest person to deal with THANKS!!!!

Thanks for the kind words. I do appreciate it. I sure miss her a lot already. I know you will take good care of her though. She is a blast on warm days when the tops can come out. Enjoy!!!:D

Back