You can type here any text you want

87 Limited with 10 second potential, $8900

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve

I recently listed this car for sale and had quite a bit of interest, but never got a deal put together so I decided to repost because the thread had gotten to long. Its getting racing season and I have the itch so if it doesn't sell in the next week or so I am just going to keep it and race it this year. The car is a 87 Limited. It has a recent and very nice repaint. It is a rust free car and the underside is etremely clean also. The car has a rebuilt motor, mildy ported heads, 214/218 cam, 84 pound Delphi injectors, RA modded computer, Eric Marshall chip, PTE front mount, PT-72 turbo, built 200r4 with Stageright trans brake, Vigilante 3800 lock up converter, HR poly motor mounts, ATR stainless downpipe(TH style), 10 point cage, fiberglass bumpers, fiberglass hood, fiberglass decklid, Weld Pro Stars with Moroso DS-2's up front and M/T ET streets on back which have at least 80% tread left. The drivetrain has less than 25 1/8 miles passes on it and less than 100 street miles. It has gone 7.00's in the 1/8 at only 19 psi of boost. It has a single 340 in the tank so it has never been pushed above 19 psi. With a little more boost the car should be capable of running 10's without much problem but replacing the single 340 with a double-pumper would be wise move. Here are a few pics of the car and I have others I can send if you would like a pic of anything specific. The engien pics shows it to have the Champion alt. only bracket but it is in the process of the getting the Champion alt/PS bracket set and that's what it will come with. It also comes with a good portion of the stak parts that came off of it including the stock body panels and bumpers. The price is $8900 and I am firm on that. You can reach me thru PM, email at sbeckett@cebridge.net or 417-234-4945.Thanks

Steve

Here are a few pics

Attachments

• limited1.jpg
    limited1.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 795
  • limited2.jpg
    limited2.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 582
  • limited4.jpg
    limited4.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 513
  • limited5.jpg
    limited5.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 488
  • limited6.jpg
    limited6.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 516
and a couple more...

Attachments

• limited7.jpg
    limited7.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 467
  • limited8.jpg
    limited8.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 444
  • limited9.jpg
    limited9.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 466
That car in my opinion is UNDER priced,I have seen worse go for more......

VERY nice price and car....good luck :wink:

i agree its under priced.. very sharp car...
bump for ya Steve

Greg Jr.

:mad: TTT for screwing me out of the deal, thanks Steve. Thanks for not telling me or my dad about several possible deals going down through other people in refernce to your car for sale. You tell my dad we never asked for an mailing address, which is Complete BS because we asked you 3 times. First being on Tuesday when we called you Sunday. And so today (friday) you tell me theirs another deal going on after it seamed almost sound that we were going to make the deal. After telling us theirs someone on the board that can get us a good shipping rate. I see several posts of you to other members about trades or interest in their vehicle when the task at hand of our deal is ignored by you. Tell me you had sent a Chevy to Australia but now my question is how many people did you F off to get it there. I also put in a lease for a garage to keep the car in but now im F'd out of $240 because your an inconsiderate dick.

People are warned about you now. Ill prob put this on the other boards too.

When I talked you father Saturday I told him I would require a deposit to hold the car. He said he was willing and I offered up paypal so that we could secure the deal then and he declined. He asked me for my email address but not my mailing address. I sent the requested pics that night and waited for a reply. I had another buyer interested and wanted to purchase the car and I told him the same thing I told your father and he came thru with the deposit so we have a binding deal. I tried to explain that to your father but all he wanted to do is yell. I took quite a bit of verbal abuse from your father and told him that I apologized if there was a misunderstanding at which time he began the profanity so I ended the call. The fact is you did not secure the deal with a deposit as I plainly stated would be required for me to hold the car and another buyer did. Now that I have talked your father and saw your post I am very happy that the deal did not work out because no telling what you guys would have come up with. What did I possibly have to gain from selling to one person as opposed to another? The money was the same either way so what possible reason would I have to not sell it you? Its simple-you did not put up a deposit and another buyer did.

Not when we asked for a mailing address on Tuesday I have a copy of the email asking for your home address.And like i stated before you never said anyone else was interested untill today friday. We talked on the phone on Sunday after that it was all email talk so i want you to find for me where it says you have another deal going on.I also have an email from today that you talked to someone on MONDAY the day after my dad talked to you on the phone, again YOUR WRONG.So why wouldnt we be pissed off. You wouldnt even answer my dads cell phone today or call back. You have no excuse around this i have everything in writen proof. Also we declined paypal so it would benofit both of us in the terms that paypal takes a percentage. You understood that. I understand that its your car but you didnt handle our deal promptly and you lacked in information of another deal going on.

But we'll end it here.

I originally talked to the other buyer on Saturday morning and answered his questions and then he called back Monday mid-day to say he wanted to buy it which is before the Tueday that you admit you asked for my address. When your father and I discussed the deposit on Sunday(I thought it was Saturday night but you may be right) your father brought up paypal taking a percentage and I told him that the fee would only be $15 for a $500 deposit and I would be the one that was out and I was OK with that and he still declined. As for not returnng you father's phone call-I work nights and sleep during the day and I turn my phone off so I can sleep. I woke up at 2:00 to meet my children getting off the school bus at which time you father called and cussed me.

Steve the amount of deposit was never mentioned by you until Tuesday when we asked for your mailing adress for the 2nd time and the only curse word i used was that i was pissed that my son got screwed by renting a garage for a car that we had no inclanation of purchasing becuase it was offered and then sold to somebody else, The bottom line is you neglected to communicate with us for days while you were finalizing a deal with somebody else.Thanks

I disagree. I had nothing to gain by pursuing one deal over the other. Its not any type of conspiracy or anything like that it was simply that the car was for sale on here and other places and I did not consider it sold until I received a deposit and another buyer put up a deposit first. I tried to apologize to you for any misunderstanding and you just yelled and threatened to ruin my name all over the internet.

Well i see we're getting nowhere I went from cussing you out to ruining your name on the internet. Yes I said i would post my experience with you on this web page as it has been the only bad expierence I have had with anyone on this page and I felt others should know how you do business. Have a nice day

I do agree we are getting nowhere. You did yell, you did cuss, and you did threaten. Again what do I have to gain from this?

I believe this thread now belongs in a feedback forum, not a for sale section...mods?

I am sorry for this deal to soiund sour, really nice car for the price...If only I had cash like that, I could fix up my car and sell it to make someone happy here! :biggrin:

Good luck to everybody, have a good night

John

Steve

I talked to Steve on the phone about this car...great deal by the way...i wanted the car but changed my mind(roll cage)...Steve seemed like a very nice and honest guy. Money talks and you know the rest...i would have sold it to the person with the money and i think that is what Steve done........Bob

i had a nice transaction with Steve on some parts i bought from him. He is a good guy.

Steve-
Dont worry about it man...

Lately i have had the attitude (who ever puts the money in my hands gets it first)

I bought a limited over the phone in a 20 minute phone conversation, i told the guy "whats it going to take to make this a done deal" and it was finalized just like that. I picked the car up 4 days later with my truck and trailer.

Its pretty easy to buy a car these days,
Tell the owner you want it and make a solid deal
Let them know when you have the money order/cashiers check made out in their name
Let them know when you plan to pick it up, or have it shipped.

Call them often till the car is in your possession.
BW

Back