You can type here any text you want

89 TTA festival cloth t-top

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6shooter

Texas car, build number 144 to 149 per Russell Salerno, no rust underneath, but does have some rust on t-top bar and on battery tray. 125k miles bone stock engine except for timing chain replacement and valve cover gaskets.

Exterior

Needs paint, car was in a minor accident as far as I can tell, all parts replaced, clean title, body straight.

Interior

Seats in good shape, no rips or discoloration. Plastic speedo cover and radio faceplate cracked. Console cracked. Speakers blown, not original radio. Carpet needs cleaned.

Stock engine and tranny. Needs power steering pump, makes "bad bearing sound." Will need maf sensor, has a loaner on it. AC needs charged. Needs tires and alignment. Giving code 23 for Manifold Air Temp sensor. Tranny is slow going into reverse but goes into all gears. This car has not been tagged and stickered since 2000.

I was planning on fixing all these problems but I lost my storage and dont like it sitting outside. $4750 have pics. Please email me at gncl87@hotmail.com

This car runs and drives, its the power steering pump with the bad bearing sound, not the engine.

so

how did the pics look my lil Jersey buddie;)

Still have this car, entertaining reasonable offers, may trade for cruiser type bike, no dirt bikes or crotch rockets.

Please send pics to jsawyer0903@aol.com Im very interested and only live in Odessa. Did you ever get the MAF and power steering problems fixed. Once again I am very interested in this car. Thanks,

Jay

Nothing fixed on it yet, it has a loaner maf you can use to get it home if you mail it back. Pics sent

looks like a very restorable car just way more work than I am willing to do. I can offer $2,500 as it would cost about $800.00 for me to get the car to md , with a paint job and say $1,000 for other random parts I would have $7,000 + in it so I can just get one that needs nothing for that kind of $$ Good luck.

Please send me pics of your TTA for sale and your zip code, there are 2 canyon texas, randall and lubbock about 100 miles apart...

Thanks
BW

Tta

I want it, please give me a call, and email pics.
Thanks,
Joe
310-528-7372

Back