9.85 @ 137.32

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
248Ci, single nozzle M15, 70GTQ from Bison, 218/218 cam from zimmerman, transbrake w/ PTC NLU from Dusty...

weight was 3665 with everything there nothing removed. 29psi thru 1st gear, 31-32 rest of the way. Didnt expect it to go that fast actually.
20131109_132845.jpg

:eek:
VERY NICE brother !!!!!!
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!
You have that thing flying...

Bryan

Thanks... it has more in it and lemme tell ya... its all in the tune. been creeping up on it
Someday I will get to play too...But you, Patrick and JD are setting the bar pretty high ! Keep at it man !!! Well deserved...

Bryan

Congrats Clint!

You just had to be just a wee bit faster than Pat didn't you?

So get this... Pat was originally just going to ride up with me. Had he not brought his car he really woulda been :mad: at himself.... I believe hes gonna try for some 9.80s and possibly high 9.70s. No doubt he can do it

So get this... Pat was originally just going to ride up with me. Had he not brought his car he really woulda been :mad: at himself.... I believe hes gonna try for some 9.80s and possibly high 9.70s. No doubt he can do it

Congrats there dude.....

Maybe when I get a better converter I might give it another shot...........9.96.... Its faster than jd ........

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Congrats clint...this is why I hang around with you and Pat and hope the "knowledge" will sink in my thick skull...lol