9sec Turbo-T 16k

To all who posted before, i new there was somthing wrong with car, it was been sold as a 9 sec car now turns up to be a 10.5 second car what a ripof dude open your eyes what the hell is wrong with you people now a days

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

Wondering where RRS learned how to spell??? Must be a blackberry bum. His posts look like they've been "texted" from a cell phone instead of a real keyboard.

Wondering where RRS learned how to spell??? Must be a blackberry bum. His posts look like they've been "texted" from a cell phone instead of a real keyboard.

nah... I stick with my first opinion .. 16 years old with no drivers license yet.. OH and NO $$$$$ either !! :p Obviously doesn't know squat about Buicks :rolleyes:

To all who posted before, i new there was somthing wrong with car, it was been sold as a 9 sec car now turns up to be a 10.5 second car what a ripof dude open your eyes what the hell is wrong with you people now a days

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

Did you read the whole sentence....mid-tens on pump gas and drag radials :eek: ...I'm sure the nine second run(s) was/were done with slicks and more than pump gas....I'm a little lost how anyone doesn't think this is a good deal...That car looked immaculate from the pictures and breaking into the 9's you know some serious coin has been dropped into this car

you guys are a bunch of coverups mid tens then the thread should read mid 10 sec car I dont give a good dam if yall make fun of my spelling. I have mentioned that the car is nice but you should know that this is not a 9 sec car that this guy is promising especially with that transmission i see this car in the shop yet again within a few months if that. IMHO

Just a lil update, shortblock is done, longblock will be completed very soon and going in the car. Basically ended up doing a complete overhaul(at my expense of course) for good measure. Had some small snags, no big deal......engine builds like said above take time, and skimping on it will cost you big down the road. I realize I said it should take about a months time when I sold the car, but I am not letting the car go until its right. I have been in close communication with Juan and we both are on the same boat! Just thought I would clear this mess up.

With that said, Juan will be running mid 10's on pump gas and drag radials real soon:D

Like I told RRS earlier we have great communication, I mentioned my respect for Cody because he has always leveled with me and to me that means more than your mickeymouse bank account RRS! I am starting to think that you are just FOS, have nothing better to do, go play barbie or something leave this thread alone.

Cody, thank you for updating the thread and thank you for such great information. Don't worrry about this idiot RRS, he doesn't have the slightest influence on me or my decision. I am extremely happy how this has turned out.. Remember that I told you.. Going to have both my babies soon :) lol.

****** Announcement *****

Today WE have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl, Her name is Isabella Hernandez, 3:39pm 7lb9oz, with huge lungs lol, she is super adorable, I have to say that I am officially the happiest MOFO alive.!!! I like to thank my wife because she too has been a blessing in my life as well as our kids, Guys I got me a good woman and I love her very much. She is super tough, brave she really has my heart yall. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I wish yall can see my face I am cheeeeeeeeeeesin hard!!!!!!

Juan Hernandez

you guys are a bunch of coverups mid tens then the thread should read mid 10 sec car I dont give a good dam if yall make fun of my spelling. I have mentioned that the car is nice but you should know that this is not a 9 sec car that this guy is promising especially with that transmission i see this car in the shop yet again within a few months if that. IMHO
Let's see..still yappin and not knowing the builder again...Jack builds a hell of a tranny too...ever seen a 2004R behind a blown LT1 4th gen Camaro that took a hell of a beatin' and never failed him.... :) Car used to have a 6 spd...
And so if I have a a car thats run 8s and then put street tires and take the timing out and run pump gas its now only a 11 sec car right? and if the motor is apart its really a pusher now..so it should be advertised as a pusher :D I've got to start using the line of thinking now to dumb it down some.

baby

Juan ,by the way congrats on your baby.More important then all this crap is your wife and healthy baby.Joe:smile:

Look pal....you can either shut up and stay out of this thread or be removed from the site altogether. The OP and the buyer are cool with what is going on and you have NOTHING to do with it....so stay out of this post.

As for your 9 second conspiracy theory......a mid 10 second pump gas GN is a 9 second GN on race gas and hitting the boost. Say DUH and then leave.

PM sent. Respond wisely.

Juan ,by the way congrats on your baby.More important then all this crap is your wife and healthy baby.Joe:smile:

Thank you Joe,

She is an angel, and I thank GOD for being blessed with such a beautiful baby..

Thanks once again,

:biggrin::biggrin:

Juan Hernandez

Look pal....you can either shut up and stay out of this thread or be removed from the site altogether. The OP and the buyer are cool with what is going on and you have NOTHING to do with it....so stay out of this post.

As for your 9 second conspiracy theory......a mid 10 second pump gas GN is a 9 second GN on race gas and hitting the boost. Say DUH and then leave.

THANK YOU !!!!

Bryan

Thank you very much Phoneguy, sorry i couldnt quote your message cause i am on my cellphone and doesnt give me the option, i acknowledged your message and for that we Thank You.

Juan Hernandez

Just a little comment. I see that a former super moderator and well respected member of our board has commented. You've been reported by a moderator and one of our newest moderators has sent you a PM. So yes, IMHO you should answer Johndeeregn carefully, cuz you are about a click away from being banned from this board.

Just a little comment. I see that a former super moderator and well respected member of our board has commented. You've been reported by a moderator and one of our newest moderators has sent you a PM. So yes, IMHO you should answer Johndeeregn carefully, cuz you are about a click away from being banned from this board.

Can I just vote for a click

Bryan

We got a good staff:biggrin:

Here she is.. :) Isabella Hernandez

juanitobday595.jpg

juanitobday607.jpg

Juan Hernandez