A/C Lines 4 seasons #55064 at rock auto anyone use them?

Parts source was supposed to call me when they come in, I was hoping to see them at a local 4 seasons parts dealer. My next day off is Monday, no phone call yet, I'll pop in Monday and see if they came in, the part number I had given was good and still available so we'll see. I've been working non-stop and weather hasn't been great so the GN had been the last thing on my mind.

Jim

I went into parts source today after two weeks of waiting. I was told they suddenly don't carry four seasons parts any more. The guy said they were carrying 'Metrix" now however they have no listing for a/c hoses / lines. Sorry I couldn't get my hands on them to see if they would fit.

Got my order yesterday - they do NOT fit, and won't fit. Not sure what these are for, but they sure aren't for the LC7. :(

I can't find them listed for our cars on Rock Auto anymore, I guess they figured it out too.

They are still listed as correct for the N/A 231 Regal...

Got my order yesterday - they do NOT fit, and won't fit. Not sure what these are for, but they sure aren't for the LC7. :(

I can't find them listed for our cars on Rock Auto anymore, I guess they figured it out too.

They are still listed as correct for the N/A 231 Regal...

I assume you meant Vin 7 ..... or LC2 ....... what is LC7?

Bah - you know what I meant. :D

Yes - LC2 - VIN7..

I figured as much.... but when they didn't fit..... I thought there might have been some other LC7 configuration with a 305 or something that those might have fit.....

Was it just that the length was wrong, or was the manifold that attaches to the compressor housing also wrong?

Can also verify the rock auto lines do NOT fit! Tryed a set for a customers car. Had to take old set to rebuild.

mailed a set to honolulu hi on thursday it was expensive but it was 10,000 miles after all. 1 set left if anyone needs some.

I had some A/C parts for my 79 trans am rebuilt at Classic Auto Air in Tampa. They rebuilt my filter drier and provided a new hose and manifold set. I bet they could easily rebuild the same parts for a GN.