You can type here any text you want

A little Miami style roll racing with some twin turbo Vipers.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
I'm not a big fan of the roll racing myself, but these cars make some big top end power so if you're a fan of the highway monsters you can appreciate these vids.

Twin turbo Viper (detuned) against a modified gixxer 1000

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxhQq76-c2A[/YOUTUBE]

Built EVO against twin turbo Viper.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6ITnBuyaiw[/YOUTUBE]

Why not go to the TRACK and get some #'s!!!!

just thinking about SAFETY!!!!

FWIW

JD

thanks for sharing, fast CARS!!!

I think the kid on the bike is a complete moron for racing with a sleeveless shirt, shorts and tennis shoes!!!! :rolleyes: That is just STUPID to even ride any bike wearing cloths like that!! He will learn someday when he is turned into hamburger meat!!! ;)

JD, The reason they don't go to the track is probably because they can't run a decent number at the track OR look impressive!! :biggrin: Every viper I've ever seen at our local tracks they spun like mad and the numbers suck!!

SW.

Why not go to the TRACK and get some #'s!!!!

just thinking about SAFETY!!!!

FWIW

JD

thanks for sharing, fast CARS!!!

JD,

I hear ya and personally agree, but (playing Devil's advocate) one simple reason I can see is some of these guys don't want a rollbar or cage in their car and to be honest some just might not like the 1/4 mile stuff as these cars are really more geared towards the top end stuff. The popular roll race that I have seen down here seems to be 60-160mph.

I hear the Viper rides like Sh!t tho. A local guy has a blower on his and says it was the worst decision he ever made to buy and modify a Viper. He says they ride and handle like crap.

Personally I think they look hot and it's one of the few affordable exotics. Putting a cage in a $100k car is probably not something I would want to do either so the only place one can really run that is on the street I guess.

I think the kid on the bike is a complete moron for racing with a sleeveless shirt, shorts and tennis shoes!!!! :rolleyes: That is just STUPID to even ride any bike wearing cloths like that!! He will learn someday when he is turned into hamburger meat!!! ;)

JD, The reason they don't go to the track is probably because they can't run a decent number at the track OR look impressive!! :biggrin: Every viper I've ever seen at our local tracks they spun like mad and the numbers suck!!

SW.

A lot of it depends on the driver. I knew a guy down here that used to have a Roe supercharged Viper that ran low 10's @137mph consistently with the factory 6spd. His had some Kumho road race tires and let me tell you he knew how to launch that car and even on the street it hooked very well as many people had to find out the hard way!:biggrin:

I hear the Viper rides like Sh!t tho. A local guy has a blower on his and says it was the worst decision he ever made to buy and modify a Viper. He says they ride and handle like crap.

Personally I think they look hot and it's one of the few affordable exotics. Putting a cage in a $100k car is probably not something I would want to do either so the only place one can really run that is on the street I guess.

Yep I've heard the same things from people down here that have owned them. The C5/C6 Vettes are a much better built car from what I have seen and definitely a much more refined sports car, but the Viper certainly does have the looks!

For an all around performance car with insane HP potiential I think the Vette is a no brainer. Make one hell of a daily driver.

No doubt, best bang for the buck all around performance car out there.

For an all around performance car with insane HP potiential I think the Vette is a no brainer. Make one hell of a daily driver.

Oh yeah. Just great in the northeast with plenty of snow:rolleyes:

I had a hard time watching that with the little 14 year old girl dance music. Play something aggressive with a car like that. No fun to turn the volume down and miss the sound of the car. :D

Back