A Long Over Due Statement!

Thanks guys for keeping us together. We are hands down the best car site on the web and one of the best sites of any kind period. Proud supporter of our site vendors.

GNsnake

Jacksonville Florida

LOL.. I work for those "asshats"

Jesus.

I wish I could express in words how much I hate them.

I get about 203948203948 spam emails now that they bought out most of the bike fourms I used to visit.

Jesus.

I wish I could express in words how much I hate them.

I get about 203948203948 spam emails now that they bought out most of the bike fourms I used to visit.

Ah.. I dont work for that side of the company. I work for the AutoForums side.

What about us few GN owners that swap work for parts or offer advise. But this isn't what we do for a living.
Or we would starve. We like you buy or deal w/ vendors
And if it becomes beneficial to us would love to become a
paying vendor. If just to support the group.
Some of us are not on here to sell,sell,sell. But to
learn,learn,learn and be a part of the community.
90% of the potential customers that contact me about
a job or project for them. I usually explain to them what needs to be done and then let them know that a local can probably do it. I hope we (I) am not offending.

What about us few GN owners that swap work for parts or offer advise. But this isn't what we do for a living.
Or we would starve. We like you buy or deal w/ vendors
And if it becomes beneficial to us would love to become a
paying vendor. If just to support the group.
Some of us are not on here to sell,sell,sell. But to
learn,learn,learn and be a part of the community.
90% of the potential customers that contact me about
a job or project for them. I usually explain to them what needs to be done and then let them know that a local can probably do it. I hope we (I) am not offending.

Not at all....

It is pretty simple and anyone should know if they are crossing the line. If your gut tells you so, it probably is...

If you have multiples of products, unless you just happend to stockpile them for some reason, it comes off as a business.

If someone posts all the time in other threads, I can take care of that or bring it to us.... That is crossing the line.

If you are selling TR products for profit no matter who you are or how little of a profit that is crossing the line...

Just remember, alot of the vendors started off as small business's and worked their way up. They paid the fees the whole way through, even before I took over. Great books were kept...

If anybody has a question or may have a simple product or something different feel FREE TO PM ME and we will discuss it...

One of the biggest reasons for our stance is also making sure the members are not subjected to being taken by a crook... Anyone remember Marvin:eek:

Just wanted to make sure....:cool:
Since I have found this site I have become a junkie...
Gets my mind off of business and honestly it's the
first site I have ever really posted on.

I have been a member here since '02 or so, I believe, and I have always enjoyed the site. And no disrespect to the past administration, but I have never enjoyed the site as much as since Shane and Jay have taken it over. I don't think that the previous owner(s) / administrator(s) had the time to dedicate to the forum only, and I am sure that running this forum requires quite a bit of time. They have made many positive changes since that time. The membership #'s of this board is / are equal to or more than the sum of all of the other Turbo Buick boards in existence. We have a vast amount of knowledge embedded in the supporting suppliers / sponsors of this forum, and we have access to a vast and varied product list from those suppliers / vendors. In short, I don't think that we have ever had it so good. Many thanks and much respect to Shane, Jay, and all of the administrative staff for making this the flagship of the Turbo Buick forums.