You can type here any text you want

A Man with Priorities

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who Needs 8

eBay Motors: Pontiac : Trans Am (item 230065602330 end time Dec-23-06 22:49:54 PST)

I am reluctantly selling the car as I need a daily driver since I lost 3 cars since Hurricane Katrina. I need a new daily driver as I have a large family of six with 4 girls.

The TTA has been my daily driver and taken with me away from Louisiana when we evacuated. But I now want to offer it to someone that can preserve her and use it as a special car.

Wow, so what would you do if you were in that situation? I would have taken the TTA if I had to evacuate, but I'm single and could give a crap about my truck. But if I had a family that needed the truck to get around . . . I just don't know. But then again, I might take the car because of it's value incase we lost everything. Man, that's a tough thing.

Nice car, wish I had the $.

If I didn't have a ton of money in mine I woulda dumped it to buy his at that price!! I've lived here since he owned the car and I've never seen it once...of course with only 17k miles thats expected. Said he was having the motor rebuilt on his 91 and he was parking the TTA again.:frown:

That's about the same price I paid for mine with similar mileage 2 1/2 years ago. That's a steal at that buy it now price.

If I didn't have a ton of money in mine I woulda dumped it to buy his at that price!! I've lived here since he owned the car and I've never seen it once...of course with only 17k miles thats expected. Said he was having the motor rebuilt on his 91 and he was parking the TTA again.:frown:

could someone local look at this car for me, i am interested but i am in connecticut and can not come see the car, if it checks out i would like to click on the buy it now but want someone with tta knowledge to look it over for me, thanks

It is so funny to see the bidders creep up to the buy it now. Goes to show most people want something for nothing. Hit the buy it now button someone please. That is a heck of a deal.

could someone local look at this car for me, i am interested but i am in connecticut and can not come see the car, if it checks out i would like to click on the buy it now but want someone with tta knowledge to look it over for me, thanks

No problem....do you have any contact info on him??

im gonna click buy now just waiting to make contact with him as i have a few questions and kma697 is gonna look at it for me, thanks

Wife + 4 kids = 5 people to sell on ebay.

Man needs to check his priorities.

He might make more $$$$ that way.

lol;)

I was at lunch (with my laptop) when I saw Sean's Auction, by the time I got home and got the A-ok from the wife it was sold. :(

fyi
I bought Sean's 81 TTA and the 91 he has now is my old car.
I just got off the phone with his wife and left her the message that if the sale falls though I'll buy it.

I was at lunch (with my laptop) when I saw Sean's Auction, by the time I got home and got the A-ok from the wife it was sold. :(

fyi
I bought Sean's 81 TTA and the 91 he has now is my old car.
I just got off the phone with his wife and left her the message that if the sale falls though I'll buy it.

me too i was at work all day not near a computer when i got home it was gone, oh well i hope someone got a nice car, now im just waiting for sweet6 to sell me that 12k mile car he has:smile:

For a low miles car like that I don't think I would've put a buy it now price. I think that car could have gone for a couple of thousand more than that.:frown:

For a low miles car like that I don't think I would've put a buy it now price. I think that car could have gone for a couple of thousand more than that.:frown:

i agree, i would have paid a few bucks more for sure, i bet it pops up for sale on ebay with a much higher price soon,

Back