AC Delco A/C Compressor Source?

Hedge

Does anyone know where I can get a brand new AC Delco A/C Compressor? If not I am also taking suggestions on quality rebuilt AC Declo compressors. Mine died and my mechanic says his supplier says they are no longer made and he can not get any.

Does anyone know where I can get a brand new AC Delco A/C Compressor? If not I am also taking suggestions on quality rebuilt AC Declo compressors. Mine died and my mechanic says his supplier says they are no longer made and he can not get any.
AC & Heating

compressor

Hi,
These are R4 compressors,and I can't believe you can't find a replacement pretty easily. Seek, and Ye shall find, for sure.They are reliable and tough, so take a look at what is available.

I bought mine from e-bay as a kit. It's worked fine and still blows cold with no noises. eBay Store - TechChoice Parts A C: A C Compressors, Heat Transfer, Misc. Items

Item Number: 8065487483

bin_15x54.gif
price: US $225.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ended: May-11-06 11:25:28 PDT
Shipping costs: US $13.00
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Service to United States
Ships to: Worldwide
Item location: Midlothian, TX, United States

This auction is for a brand new, not remanufactured or used, complete A/C kit for the Grand National.

Kit includes...

Brand New R4 compressor with clutch. Manufactured right here in Dallas/Fort Worth by the same company that builds them for ACDelco.
Brand new Receiver Drier.
New Orifice Tube.
8 ounce bottle of OE approved, double-end capped PAG 150 oil.
New GM complete system o-ring kit. Contains every o-ring needed to service one A/C system, compatible with both R12 and R134a refrigerant.
1 Year Warranty, with optional Lifetime Warranty.
Compressor interchanges to the following part numbers:

ACDelco 15-2375 --> 15-20225.

General Motors 1131621, 1134014, 1134314, 1134349.

This A/C kit fits the following vehicles...

1986-1987 Buick Regal Grand National V6 3.8 Turbo

1987 Buick Regal Limited V6 3.8 Turbo

1986 Buick Regal T-Type V6 3.8 Turbo

Thanks

Thanks for the replies guys. I was just going off what my mechanic said and I checked a few turbo Buick dealers with no luck. Glad to know there are still some out there. :)

I do know that the buick club can get them brand new. They are getting their supply from canada. I think theyre pretty reasonable too.

HTH.

Actually unless something has changed in the last couple of months the ones they get are rebuilt ones from GM Canada. I actually bought one of these and had to send it back because it was cooling about 20 degrees hotter than it should have been :(

My compressor just locked up and left me stranded.. Right now I have a friend's broke one just being a pulley...

I saw the one on E-bay...

I'm probably going to get that one. Looks like it will be the best value.

Thanks for the tip!

;)