Aem 3.5 bar map install?

434nova

I have read about people installing them to the intake manifold but could I just run my vacuum line to it like how I have my 3 bar map now? Also does anyone know of a 4 bar map sensor that would be a direct plug in for use with my 3 bar map plug ? Thanks

I have my AEM map installed in the stock MAP location. Got a connector from Caspers and made an adapter harness so no cutting of the factory wiring.

Attachments

• 20160508_200048.jpg
    20160508_200048.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 339
So I can order that adapter harness from caspers or will I need to make it ? Thanks

You will need to make it. The AEM MAP comes with a connector and terminals that mates to it. I had to get the connector that mates to the factory MAP harness from Caspers.

The AEM unit is supposed to be more accurate than the stock style units. 3.5 bar is good for more than 30 psi.

Do you have a part number for the Caspers Connector that you used to mat to stock MAP Harness integration?

Robert, are you using the stock source for the 5v or did you tap into the tps for the 5v?

Do you have a part number for the Caspers Connector that you used to mat to stock MAP Harness integration?
I replied to your PM also. I cannot locate part number but remember there were several 3 cavity connectors available. Probably best to call Caspers.