You can type here any text you want

Aeromotive pump, is it any good for 650hp?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nashty

WORLD'S FASTEST ......geo
The Aeromotive pump 1101 I think, it's the one rated for 650hp forced induction.

Has anyone used this pump at or near it's limit? On the graph, it looks like it's not capable of enough flow at 75psi (30# of boost).

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks,

Roger

Talk to the guys at Kinsler FI. They flow these and lots of other manufacturer's pumps everyday.

My opinion: Buy a Weldon 2015 or 2025. Thats what Kinsler told me after I found out that an SX pump wouldn't supply my new engine.

Dave

That pump, called the A1000, is good for and rated at 800hp, no reason for it to not handle your needs. If you are concerned about thelimit, step up to the Eliminator pump, it's rated at 1100hp. plenty of room to grow. I have been using the pro series pump for 3 years, it's been perfect as has been the many Aeromotive pumps we have installed or sold to customers. I like selling and using a pump I don't have to sell a rebuild kit with.... kinda gives me a good feeling when I launch the car.
hope that helps,

Back