Aggressive Performance

onefastergnx

Aggressive Performance has always done right by me. I live pretty close to their shop and I have gone in their plenty of times and purchase parts. I sometimes just stop in with questions. Bruce has taken time out of his day to give me advice on the GN I purchased about a year ago. I have ordered parts and have them sent to me or there have been times where I have gone in and picked them up. There has never been a delay unless the parts were coming from an outside vendor and they were on back order. They seem like such honest people and they have been getting a bad rap for other companies not being able to supply the products. People are always just so anxious to get their parts and they will bad mouth a company when they get pissed off. I am posting this thread to let people know that I have and will continue to give Aggressive Performance my business!!!

Theyve got the best prices out there.They might take a while but thats just because ITS OUT OF THERE CONTROL,YOU CANT HOLD A GUN TO A MANUFACTURERS HEAD AND MAKE THEM CRANK OUT PARTS!!!

You want unbeatable prices on hipo parts,shop with Aggressive:cool:

Fast shipping??Bweavy is your man:D

Thanks for agreeing with me Broke1, I think that more people should give them a break on this forum!!!!

Ordered a PTE turbo saver from Bruce on a Monday PM, and it was on my doorstep Thursday. This was with him having to get it first from PTE, and then ship to NY. Very satisfied---will do business with him again. Brian