You can type here any text you want

Alky Pod

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rmar

Yo Baby Daddy
Does this look tacky?.

Attachments

• meth1.jpg
    meth1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 197
That's cool enough. If it works, it works.

Hell, mine's a 1st gen SMC box mounted in the drivers side left AC vent. (no AC)

Car has a GNX style dash with a light for alky injection and
secondary fuel pump. I just do not want to drill any more holes and lights in it.

When you have to ask.

You already no the answer......:frown:

I can supply you the decal, lay it over plastic.. drill the holes.. and relocate the controls.

One thing you can do is mount the controller in the glove box. I usually will put the LED's on the upper corners of the GNX dash under the lip without drilling any holes. They are out of sight and easy to see. That bi-colored LED really needs to be in plain sight.. looking down at 100 MPH is bad news.

HTH

I can supply you the decal, lay it over plastic.. drill the holes.. and relocate the controls.

One thing you can do is mount the controller in the glove box. I usually will put the LED's on the upper corners of the GNX dash under the lip without drilling any holes. They are out of sight and easy to see. That bi-colored LED really needs to be in plain sight.. looking down at 100 MPH is bad news.

HTH

thats what we did the light trick on the side of the bezal with Melissa's old WE4 :cool: console location ?? do you really want to know what I think?? :p

Julio,

I think I may need some longer leads.
If I put the controller in the console with the boost controller to route to the dash. The only reason I am not tunning now is I don't know where to put this damn lights...:biggrin:

if it where mine and i had to put it there,... i would paint the circles black and remove the plate the switches are mounting on so they all fit inside the circles. maybe strip the black circle frames off a couple old guages and glue them so they cover the round borders.

Julio,

I think I may need some longer leads.
If I put the controller in the console with the boost controller to route to the dash. The only reason I am not tunning now is I don't know where to put this damn lights...:biggrin:

Mount it in the left side of the glove box.

It's interesting because I thought about doing this with my scanmaster. I was planning on mounting it horizontally below the gauges but there just wasn't room.

IF a vendor would make one with a little taller base it might work Hint.

Back