You can type here any text you want

All new brake lines?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87we410877

Where can i find pre-bent all new har lines for my GN? Fuel lines as well and how much $ am i looking at? Thanks.

Classic tube in NY.

Brake lines in SS. are about $180.

Full Catalog may be online as well.

Classic tube in NY.

Brake lines in SS. are about $180.

Full Catalog may be online as well.

180 for front and back@!!@#$ Thats a deal!!. Thanks. Hey i looked on their site and all they have is a fuel line hose? Im going to call and see whats up.

We carry them as well. I don't think $180.00 does it all. I'm thinking that is the main lines in Stainless.

That is the hard lines in stainless.

I am not sure if it covers the Powermaster to prop. valve lines or not. I don't remember.

Soft lines are available from Russell in their kit about $80 in braided.

If Brian carries the Classic Tube line get them from him it will probably be quicker. :smile:

Search the Classic Tube catalog for Buick / Grand National / All Years for the widest viewing selection of their parts.

That is the hard lines in stainless.

I am not sure if it covers the Powermaster to prop. valve lines or not. I don't remember.

Soft lines are available from Russell in their kit about $80 in braided.

If Brian carries the Classic Tube line get them from him it will probably be quicker. :smile:

Search the Classic Tube catalog for Buick / Grand National / All Years for the widest viewing selection of their parts.

Yeah your right Alan we ordered 10 sets took 7 weeks!!!
I ordered 3 rear gas tank lines promised shipping the same day,Needless to say........:rolleyes:

We carry them as well. I don't think $180.00 does it all. I'm thinking that is the main lines in Stainless.

One of these days i'll think of something you dont have!!!! haha. Thanks alot. What do you get for t-type center caps BTW ? Thanks.

I have the Classic SS lines on my 455 Regal. All of the fuel and brake lines were replaced with their parts. And the Russell hoses too. I used the 86-87 GN parts because I plan to use EFI sometime in the future. They are well worth the money IMO.

Attachments

• G-Body Frame 1.jpg
    G-Body Frame 1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 81
  • G-Body Frame 2.jpg
    G-Body Frame 2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 81
I have the Classic SS lines on my 455 Regal. All of the fuel and brake lines were replaced with their parts. And the Russell hoses too. I used the 86-87 GN parts because I plan to use EFI sometime in the future. They are well worth the money IMO.

Looks pretty easy with the body off. I should have fun with jackstands!!

Back