All the different Brands Of Roller Rockers

corymc

I would like to find out who all makes a roller rocker where to get them and how much i looked on several of the vendors sites but only seem to see the harland sharp. I have stock ported irons with clearenced pedestels
Thanks
Cory

Best Bang for the Buck are the H.S as the TD will be a lyyle more expensive.
I think Quad Air sells the HS for $390

I would like to find out who all makes a roller rocker where to get them and how much i looked on several of the vendors sites but only seem to see the harland sharp. I have stock ported irons with clearenced pedestels
Thanks
Cory

Give Cotton a call and I am sure he can hook you up. 413-789-0531. I know that T&D makes roller rockers and ATR used to sell a set but not sure who made them.

Sully

just buy the t&Ds imo those guys actually race a buick v6 so they know a little something about what the requirements for these engines are, the guys are easy to deal with, imo

Thanks
Cory

Buy the Harland Sharps, excellent quality @ a great price from Quad Air. That's what was used as a template for clearancing your heads as well.

PS- I've had T&D's fulcrum bearings fall apart on me a few years back. I'll never use them again for a shaft mounted rocker.

K.

Harland Sharp

I had a lifter fail and the pushrod hammered the rocker arm and broke it.

I sent them to Harland Sharp and told them what happened and asked them to check it all out and fix it. The replaced 2 rocker arms and sent it back to me - NO CHARGE.

They say lifetime warranty, but it was not even their part that caused the problem. Yeah, I'm always going to look to them for my RR needs :smile:

ive tried harland sharps and T&D ..
sometimes the T&D rockers require maching of the boss that the shaft sits on.