You can type here any text you want

Anderson Performance ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I've asked for is for him to return the money I payed for the parts I never recieved . Sure I would love for him to step up and help with the motor .I'm sure he doesn't have any plans to man up and admit to any wrong doing so I figure getting the cash back is the best I can hope for .

Charlie sure I thought he was a good guy once . If he wants to be a good guy again he could make this deal right . He could say hey everyone I went through some bad times and made some mistakes . Brad spent a good sum of money with my shop and he didn't get what he payed for . But instead he has chosen to stay quiet and hope the whole thing just goes away .

All I've asked for is for him to return the money I payed for the parts I never recieved . Sure I would love for him to step up and help with the motor .I'm sure he doesn't have any plans to man up and admit to any wrong doing so I figure getting the cash back is the best I can hope for .

Charlie sure I thought he was a good guy once . If he wants to be a good guy again he could make this deal right . He could say hey everyone I went through some bad times and made some mistakes . Brad spent a good sum of money with my shop and he didn't get what he payed for . But instead he has chosen to stay quiet and hope the whole thing just goes away .

Not arguing at all with you Brad. I realy hope he steps up and takes care of this with you. I just hate seeing threads like this because it really brings the posers out.:mad: I was part of a thread that got rid on someone trying to sell parts without anything else. Dailydrifter was burned on his "rust free car" and to be honest it pissed the h-ll out of me.:mad: It took quite a few of us to shut him down but we did in the end.:biggrin: He will never be on this board again.:eek::biggrin:

I finally got the cash back for the parts today . :eek: Thanks John and everyone else that helped get this done . Now maybe I can clear out the 200 text messages in my phone .

I hope Bill gets his life back in order . Until then I would recommend staying clear of his shop . It has been a very expensive lesson for me . One I hope no one else has to go through .

I finally got the cash back for the parts today . :eek: Thanks John and everyone else that helped get this done . Now maybe I can clear out the 200 text messages in my phone .

I hope Bill gets his life back in order . Until then I would recommend staying clear of his shop . It has been a very expensive lesson for me . One I hope no one else has to go through .

Glad to here it Brad and I hope Anderson gets his act together. I'm sorry this had to happen.:frown: Our community is unique to say the least after all.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back