You can type here any text you want

Anderson Performance ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever figure this blow by issue out. Have the same problem with my engine although on another hp level and with alcohol but still...
Motor is also built by Bill. Ross pistons and 4.020 bore.

No,we did not go any further. I suspected it was internal. He's a memeber here but doesn't post a lot. Car runs well other than the mess it makes.

let me guess they had on the shelf chevy flat tops the share the same 4" bore and pin hight would work with that 6.6 rod thats the 12-1 comp comes in thats what happens when slap it together to shut the customer up NOT GOOD:mad:

stay tuned chapter 2! ;) on the way!
Is a good one..

popc1.gif

Got a note that I should call Andersons shop . So yesterday I called and Bill Sr. picked up . Nobody there knew why I was calling and Bill had just stepped out . Call back tomorrow and he would be there . Called this afternoon and I got the answering machine and left a message.

I thought it had been to long to get any help from my credit card . Hot rod GN told me I should check into it .So as soon as I got off the phone with Anderson's answering machine I called visa . They took the info and asked when the last time I had contact with them was . I said yesterday . They wanted a phone number for them and put me on hold . Come back on the line says I have Andersons on the line and we have a conference call . Wow when visa called they pick up 10 min earlier no answer .They are willing to send me back my money less the shipping cost on the motor and $45 for visa charges ?

More when I have time .

Got a note that I should call Andersons shop . So yesterday I called and Bill Sr. picked up . Nobody there knew why I was calling and Bill had just stepped out . Call back tomorrow and he would be there . Called this afternoon and I got the answering machine and left a message.

I thought it had been to long to get any help from my credit card . Hot rod GN told me I should check into it .So as soon as I got off the phone with Anderson's answering machine I called visa . They took the info and asked when the last time I had contact with them was . I said yesterday . They wanted a phone number for them and put me on hold . Come back on the line says I have Andersons on the line and we have a conference call . Wow when visa called they pick up 10 min earlier no answer .They are willing to send me back my money less the shipping cost on the motor and $45 for visa charges ?

More when I have time .

Maybe you need to call from a different number and say that you would like to talk to billy about building a motor ;)

Sounds great! Hope it all finally works out for you. :smile:

It's still a shame that you had to go through so much resistance for so long to get it resolved.

Tony your a dumbass. Let these guys figure this out. still swingin from trees I see. ;)

Tony your a dumbass. Let these guys figure this out. still swingin from trees I see. ;)

Ya I deleted what I wrote because I came to a realization youre nothing Jeff you never were. You couldnt cut it in TSO, so instead you chose to slam me for trying to do what no one has ever done with a V6 on stock suspension,you and billy belong together too bad ya all split up.

Guys,

Let's keep this clean for Brad's sake.
3rd party action is not helping him.

looks like it over brad's getting$$$$$$$$$$:biggrin: to bad for anderson name and rep he is a has been now

Yeah Tony I should have stuck it out in TSO and keep blowin mad money and travel 13 plus hours for a shot to win maybe 200.00 here or there. Sounds like your the dumbass for stickin with the big bad tso class that has maybe 7 cars in the field at the biggest race of the year. Your right apes are smarter. Sorry John had to go there. Oh and Tony back when my car had the V6 remember one thing it was FASTER than yours:D

Guys, lets keep the crap out of here.
This thread is about Brad and Bill.
I would have closed this already if the situation was resolved.
If you guys need to argue, take it to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back