You can type here any text you want

Anderson Performance ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting :rolleyes:

$400.00 does sound kind of high on the shipping but they have a receipt .

I am watching this because I was supposed to have some work done there and I want to see how this ends...

First they would get the credit on my account right away, september 29th. Then they had some checks come in and as soon as they cleared they would pay me . Last week they had to make payroll and they would credit my visa on friday . Called Visa last night and still no credit on the account . Lies Lies Lies,,,

If he wanted to be a real man he would help repair the motor he built that was junk . But it seems like he doesn't even want to give back the money he owes me .

If he wanted to be a real man he would help repair the motor he built that was junk

Why would ya want more of the same.......:eek:

It's not that he can't, but obviously he don't want to do it right.

I am watching this because I was supposed to have some work done there and I want to see how this ends...

I think we see how this is going to end......... Brad lost a shat load of $$ and Anderson needs to close up shop.

I have hopes Brad.... I had some issues with Anderson's back several years ago with what amounts to a complete interior for an '87 GN I purchased from him. In the end.... he made it right..... took awhile.... but he did make it right.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

It has been communicated to me that Bill is working on a resolution with Brad and a 3rd party regarding his situation.

Since this is actively being worked on there is no need for people other than Brad, Bill or the third party to post here.

If I have to ask again this thread will be closed and made a sticky until resolved.

Guys don't get mad if people continue posting and the thread gets closed. Please listen to what John is saying. We all want the right outcome here...

I've been moved . Maybe Bill will find it here ? :rolleyes: He is really worried about positive feedback .

It has been communicated to me that Bill is working on a resolution with Brad and a 3rd party regarding his situation.

Since this is actively being worked on there is no need for people other than Brad, Bill or the third party to post here.

If I have to ask again this thread will be closed and made a sticky until resolved.

This is getting a bit out of hand John. that's why I asked you to get rid of it.:frown: I do want it resolved but this has become a witch hunt for some one that's having some problems.

Guys don't get mad if people continue posting and the thread gets closed. Please listen to what John is saying. We all want the right outcome here...

Please close it Shane until it gets resolved. It just tears those of us that are willing to work on these cars and offer tech to make the better.:mad:

This is getting a bit out of hand John. that's why I asked you to get rid of it.:frown: I do want it resolved but this has become a witch hunt for some one that's having some problems.

A witch hunt ? He owes me money . His dad even said on the phone with Visa they would return what they owed me .

I have been understanding of his problem for over a year and a half . But I am out of understanding for MR. Anderson ! He cost me a lot of money on the bad motor call it what you will . But to keep my money for parts he never supplied is just stealing plain and simple .

Brad: Just so I'm clear on this. You are only asking for money for parts you paid for and did not receive? You are not asking for money for damages, etc..?

Charlief1: You mention someone having problems. Are you referring to Brad or Billy? I'm obviously missing some details.

Isn't this section for these type of prolems? If you're going to shut this thread down then why wouldn't we close the threads involving 1fastgn86, gmgearhead, BOOSTJUNKIE, affordableGN, Robert Bean, The Don, Blackhawk, Westside500, and David Hunter. Instead those threads are "stickies".

I have communicated with both Billy and Brad today.
The funds that Brad has requested have been mailed to him.
Once Brad receives the check he will post here and the thread
will be closed.

Brad: Just so I'm clear on this. You are only asking for money for parts you paid for and did not receive? You are not asking for money for damages, etc..?

Charlief1: You mention someone having problems. Are you referring to Brad or Billy? I'm obviously missing some details.

Isn't this section for these type of prolems? If you're going to shut this thread down then why wouldn't we close the threads involving 1fastgn86, gmgearhead, BOOSTJUNKIE, affordableGN, Robert Bean, The Don, Blackhawk, Westside500, and David Hunter. Instead those threads are "stickies".

I was refering to both of them Cal. Yes this section is for trying to resolve issues but sometimes things can get out of hand. The stickys are there to remind people of issues with deadbeats and it does sound like Anderson is trying to do something but he's obviouly got some issues financially. He was a fairly decent guy at one point from what I understand and I hope he gets back in the good graces of everyone. I'm sorry this kind of thing has to be brought up but sometimes this is the only way you can get results.

I have communicated with both Billy and Brad today.
The funds that Brad has requested have been mailed to him.
Once Brad receives the check he will post here and the thread
will be closed.

Glad to hear it John. I just hate to see stuff like this happen in the community and hope it gets resolved soon.:smile:

He was a fairly decent guy at one point from what I understand and I hope he gets back in the good graces of everyone. I'm sorry this kind of thing has to be brought up but sometimes this is the only way you can get results.

:

If this is what it takes for Brad to get a part of his losses back then it was a good thing. I personally want to thank John W for stepping in and assisting Brad in resolving this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back