You can type here any text you want

Andy Echevarria pics and vid... 1/6/12

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboBuick86

Countyline line's photographer managed to take some nice rear shots of the car on my first pass of the night. Hope you all like them.

IMG_1380a.jpg

IMG_1383a.jpg

And this was a video taken .. unfortunetly the time clock glitched and they gave me a b.s. time slip.

Nice pics and vid, your car is running strong!

BTW, It must be nice to have Alex out there to help in the burnout box and getting the car lined up in the groove!:cool: He knows a thing or two.;)

Nice vid! That car launches pretty even and the power comes on hard and quick. Anti-roll bar? When did the converter let go?

Sup Jason, the car as far as suspension has an atr rear sway bar, stock boxed lowers, adj. uppers, stock springs , and comp. engineering 3 way shocks.

And me and gabby have been noticing that past 5,800rpm the car would like fall on its face, but since weve been messing with the fuel we thought not much of it. And a few weeks ago we heard a tick noise that sounded like the converter bolts were loose so I went down and checked them an they were tight. On my second pass I left with 12 psi foot brake and from there the whole pass the car revved down the track with the shift light on. I still cut a 6.60 @ 105.8 which isn't bad at all with how much power the car was pissing out. After that I drove home and the car would change gears but rpms would be very hard to get the car to speed

Back