Another Tony CAS story

Thanks for all the support guys. I hope that there will be less people that buy from him. I really only bought the manifold because he was the only one with a on-center manifold at the time and I didn't know if BGC would have one. From others input it seemed like Rusian rulette buying from either one, unfortunalty the gun went off anyways.

Ted

call me silly, but fuel rail stockl is about 40 bucks for the ammount you would need, all that needs to be done is have it thrown on a mill and drill and ream the 6 .532 holes for the injectors and have some -10 male fittings welded onto the ends and you have a set of rails for mabe 150 dollars, i know that you got the shaft, and i hope that it works out, but there is no use missing a major buick event over 150 dollars when you have spent so much, unless there is something special about these rails, but i am sure that bruce can hook you up.
Grant

Originally posted by TurboJim
Kendall is a good guy. Dont have any reservations about letting him do it for you.

He also likes to wear his wifes underwear.....

Let's keep our fetishes err, "straight" here..you're the crossdresser, remember? :p

Ted, my email's listed here but it's frederik@attbi.com if you want to drop me a line.

Originally posted by KendallF
Let's keep our fetishes err, "straight" here..you're the crossdresser, remember? :p

Yea but I dont do panties..they "rub" me the wrong way.....

Originally posted by Turbo-Archie
I know the BGC intake sucks, but what was wrong with the CAS one? Didn't fit right?

1. Slightly warped.
2. No fuel rails supplied with the unit, and for those who do not know, the stock 86/87 rails do not fit. Maybe Tony forgot that.

Hey Ted,
I think I still have the drill bit to drill the pockets for the injectors in the rail stock. Piece of cake to make rails with that. You can use it if you want. Just let me know. Kinsler has rail stock close to you they also rent the tools. I can get you some rail stock from FAST if need be. Harry at PTE usually keeps it around too.
Mike Licht

Originally posted by n20junkie
call me silly, but fuel rail stockl is about 40 bucks for the ammount you would need, all that needs to be done is have it thrown on a mill and drill and ream the 6 .532 holes for the injectors and have some -10 male fittings welded onto the ends and you have a set of rails for mabe 150 dollars, i know that you got the shaft, and i hope that it works out, but there is no use missing a major buick event over 150 dollars when you have spent so much, unless there is something special about these rails, but i am sure that bruce can hook you up.
Grant

But, the rails must be secured to the lower manifold. If I had a TIG welder I would have done it myself. I understand what you point is, but the bottom line is this: I did e-mail Tony on this thing from last December untill just a couple of weeks ago and I was promised( :rolleyes: ) the rails. I would have much preferred it if he would have told me where to shove it, and then the intake would been done already. Other issues were slowed down because "hey we're still waiting on the fuel rails" so if all the ducks would have been in a row the outcome would have been different. We did wait to send it out hoping the rails would have been in and the car would have already been running.

This is where I am at:

1. Car is to return to Bruce this weekend with new moly cage and notched framerails. "IF" the painter can pull off a miracle and the car goes to the painter without a engine, we can finish dressing the motor and basically drop it in and cross our fingers.

2. In a perfect world, I can get to the track on test and tune night and hope all is good. Nothing like breaking it in hard. Never know, maybe Tony will be there and help me dial it in. :)

Originally posted by Mike Licht
Hey Ted,
I think I still have the drill bit to drill the pockets for the injectors in the rail stock. Piece of cake to make rails with that. You can use it if you want. Just let me know. Kinsler has rail stock close to you they also rent the tools. I can get you some rail stock from FAST if need be. Harry at PTE usually keeps it around too.
Mike Licht

Thanks for the help. The manifold is going to Kinsler. Kendall thanks for your offer also.

He what??

Jim said of Kendall:
"He also likes to wear his wifes underwear".....
Most likely the only way he can get into them, is to put them on!!
Jenn, no doubt, knows him better than anyone!!:D :D :p

Originally posted by JASON
NJ Turbo,

Don't be shy, Tell us how you Really Feel :D ....

I would but Jason would give me the boot. :D

He has been on edge and i do not want to be the one to push him over:eek: :eek:

Tony Sucks :mad:

its amazing that tony goes to bowling green every year and doesn't leave with an ass stomping.

It never ends with Tony Boloni:rolleyes:
He owes at least 10 to 15 guys parts that were missing out of there orders:) I want to choke him for just the $40 he owes me:mad: Its not the money its the lies that tip me over:mad: :mad:

I think that people that got burned by him and have supporting documentation, should make it a mission to join/post on all LT1/EFI/DSM/Ricer message boards PROFESSIONALLY explaing the situation, linking to the bad Ebay rep, any emails you have, linking back to the horror stories here, etc..

Warn to people that aren't lucky enough to have the inside info from a fine board like this.

Originally posted by geno
It never ends with Tony Boloni:rolleyes:
He owes at least 10 to 15 guys parts that were missing out of there orders:) I want to choke him for just the $40 he owes me:mad: Its not the money its the lies that tip me over:mad: :mad:

Yes Tony has added many victims this year to his little scam of taking money and never delivering. Or better yet shipping half the order, he is like a Leach he sucks the blood and then moves along for his next bite. :mad: