Another Tony CAS story

NJ,

We know Mike at Ramchargers did an exceptionally good thing sending you a set of fans for the radiator...but did the missing fans EVER arrive (from the lizard) that were offered as part of the auction that you paid upfront for? :confused:

Originally posted by Two Lane
NJ,

We know Mike at Ramchargers did an exceptionally good thing sending you a set of fans for the radiator...but did the missing fans EVER arrive (from the lizard) that were offered as part of the auction that you paid upfront for? :confused:

Two Lane

No never did get the fans from the Worm nor my $75.00 refund from him. :mad: :mad:

He is just a liar. :mad:

Originally posted by njturbo
Two Lane

No never did get the fans from the Worm nor my $75.00 refund from him. :mad: :mad:

He is just a liar. :mad:

Maybe my stuff is with Geno's $40.00 and your fans and they are all packed up and have been shipped with the mysterious UPS tracking ##'s.

I kinda got burned too. I recieved my Cas V3 damaged, and I know shipping didnt cause this. Theres a dent in one of the tanks. Its still the biggest thing going. Cottons is nice but it is little compared to this thing. Go on Kendalls site and take a look. Ive never had problems with Cas personally and I own a few of his things (oil pan sheetmetal intake and now a V3 front mount) I have spent alot of money with him to not even get a returned phone call. I almost sent it back but then I wondered if Id ever see the intercooler or my money ever again. Ill just have to live with it. Id love to see him in BG.

Good Job Boys:)
Hurt him in the pocket book by telling your own story about this guy:) The more you tell people about your dealings with Mr Tony Boloni the better:) I wanted to post his ebay feedback page because that also shows what a turd he really is:(

ted:

send the intake to us... Get the bit from Mike and drill the injector feed holes, we usually drill a 5/16" hole to feed the injectors....get them drilled, and I will make the brackets and weld them on the intake. no charge.

BTW< Mike got your mail....

thanks, <KM>@ MPE

Ted: fuel rail:

You can get the rail directly from Jegs...it is around $41.00 a length , it is the accel/lingenfelter type, that is the best available....but it really doesnt matter...the kinsler type is WAY overpriced (we used to buy it from them).

hope this helps 1-800-345-4545

Mease
You sure have the talent it takes to fab nice parts:)