Another Tony CAS story

S2V6RACER

Banned
In short, I bought a CAS sheet metal intake that we can all go back and do a search for the parts wanted ad a placed back last fall. I get a e-mail from Tony D. that he has one. I tell him to send it to Bruce Aldred at Aggressive performance. The intake arrives there C.O.D. You cannot inspect packages C.O.D. Come to find out the fuel rails and hardware are not in the package. Push comes to shove and lot's of e-mails later, as of today there are still no rails at Bruces shop. I have e-mails from Tony admitting he owes me the rails, and promising he would send them. I would be happy to let anybody see them. This guy just costed me my trip to Norwalk this year and probably BG. Be advised, I paid for these parts and kept this OFF THE BOARD untill now. I did contact WE4 and JASON D. but no responses from them. I feel TB.COM should be concerned because this predator prowles this board. I am not using this board for "extortion" but just to let everybody know that this guy is a crook, and a con, and a blatent liar.

Tony, what goes comes around, goes around. I gave you more than enough chances to make things right. You know what you need to do.

Ted

GOOD LUCK, TED!

All honest people are pulling for you to prevail, and for justice to arrive for the perp.

I've heard enough in the past 12 months on this character that I'd puke just riding in a car with any of his products.

Ted you wont see him posting here again. Did you see the thread from last week where he was booted off of eBay for 12 negative responses in a month?

HA HA. Don't mean to laugh at your situation. Would it help if I said - "But his stuff is the best out there!"

Less and less people mentioning that these days, eh?

This is taken from my FAVORITE TDQ email....

You can even wait until you get the statement that shows the charge and then call the credit card company and reverse the charge.

"I suspect Tony's mailbox is full of those these days.... So, you won't be alone. "

Where in the world do you come of making a statement like that? Who do you think you are to post something like that? You are implying that I'm fraudulent and I take high offense to that. Yes, I am slow to ship Buick things, but I don't take peoples money and run. I am not Bowling Green Customs.

Tony DeQuick

Good luck - but I would consider yourself lucky that you even got the intake.

Listen we all know what i went through at Christmas time with this slime ball. I know that Jason gets upset however i feel we should be able to vent our frustration to people who share the same interests in these cars. It is a small community, i was lied to and mislead. If someone comes on the board and acknowledges there is a problem then i believe it should be taken legally and or private. However when you get a thief like Tony that ignores the phone, e-mail and a board which he does look at, well it just shows you what you are dealing with. Ted i feel for you and will try and help in anyway i can as i feel your frustration. Yes Tony has great products however in any business customer service is #1. He has been trashed on this board, thrown off ebay and i doubt you will see him at any Buick events. Keep this thread going as some of his Friends that hide behind board names will see this and call him. You may even get lucky enough for one of his little boys to put some heat on him to get you your parts you paid for. I had to put allot of heat on him to get my Radiator and at the end of the day it was not worth the aggravation. The guy is just a liar and a thief!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

What's the intake cost? Unless its $2400 or so I got you beat with the nightmare I had with him. He even sent me someone elses V2 pipes by mistake. They made a nice homemade cold air intake. :D

Originally posted by ALBERTAN
What's the intake cost? Unless its $2400 or so I got you beat with the nightmare I had with him. He even sent me someone elses V2 pipes by mistake. They made a nice homemade cold air intake. :D

$1100. Sick thing is the BGC manifold has become available. We will be forced to send the CAS out to Kinsler and have rails fitted. Must be nice to be able to get the best of people and have be able to sleep at night. I have heard that Tony "is done with the Buick guys", which is a joke because I paid my bill and simpley asked for what I paid for. Maybe he'll do better making parts for the ricers.

Originally posted by Ted A.
Maybe he'll do better making parts for the Ricers.

Nobody deserves this kind of wanton disregard/disrespect for other human beings.

Jack Cotton's FM is a superior alternative to anything *** ever made...ThunderFab has an equal to any *** stock mount, in stock and ready to ship...Ramchargers & Nick Micale are both on the verge of releasing additional improved stock mounts.

That's 4 reputable sources! Darn fine vendors who have consistently demonstrated a frakken DELIGHT in going the extra-mile in thoughtfulness & service, with EXCELLENT products!

Please tell me why ANYONE would seek out any products from any known sleaze??
===========================================

What some in the community do currently need is an updated, state-of-the-art (lower) Intake, especially for the Stage motors. The ones just "re-released" still need another half-grand spent on them to correct their well known & longstanding deficiencies straight out of the box.

TA Performance is said to be working on a new TR intake for release later in the year. Perhaps there will be a Street/Strip model, in addition to a Race unit, like is planned for their new heads.

Let's help the good-guys help us!

Originally posted by Ted A.
$1100. Sick thing is the BGC manifold has become available. We will be forced to send the CAS out to Kinsler and have rails fitted. Must be nice to be able to get the best of people and have be able to sleep at night. I have heard that Tony "is done with the Buick guys", which is a joke because I paid my bill and simpley asked for what I paid for. Maybe he'll do better making parts for the ricers.

Ted,

Doing the fuel rails is a pretty easy deal, really..I could do it for you if you want to send it here. Do you have anybody local that does nice TIG work? You can buy the rail stock for $15 a foot from PT&E.

Originally posted by KendallF
Ted,

Doing the fuel rails is a pretty easy deal, really..I could do it for you if you want to send it here. Do you have anybody local that does nice TIG work? You can buy the rail stock for $15 a foot from PT&E.

Kendall that would be very nice of you. Ted has been waiting on these rails from this theif longer than my Radiator deal. Kendall that is a really nice gesture.

Kendall is a good guy. Dont have any reservations about letting him do it for you.

He also likes to wear his wifes underwear.....

Originally posted by TurboJim
Kendall is a good guy. Dont have any reservations about letting him do it for you.

Now that made me spit my pop out!!!

Originally posted by TurboJim

Oh dear GAWD, that thought makes me need to call my therapist!

Originally posted by KendallF
Ted,

Kendall, I'll call Bruce tomorrow and make sure he has not already planned something. I know you can do it, I have seen your endevours already .

Shoot me a e-mail with your address and I'll let you know what the deal is tomorrow.

Thanks, Ted

Originally posted by Two Lane
Nobody deserves this kind of wanton disregard/disrespect for other human beings.

Please tell me why ANYONE would seek out any products from any known sleaze??
===========================================

I am the type of person that believes in the goodness that we "humans" all posses. Based on percentages you still will make out in the long run with this philosophy IMHO.

Tony, is not in this catagory and it is shame that it needed to be this way.

SAD BUT TRUE!

Ted,

All honest people are very sorry this happened to you.

You're not the first or only, but that doesn't make getting ripped any easier. Sadly, but predictably, you will not be the last.

Thanks very much for letting the board know of this latest outrage.

Your post hopefully will help spare new board members from a first-hand knowledge of how you're feeling right now.

Hope to see you at BG. :)